Tuesday 2 November 2010

Can't Think of an Adjective Tuesday

That's right, I'm literally all out of adjectives. But that doesn't make my blog any worse, does it? I'm pretty sure the title only counts for a small percentage of the post, and actually I need no awesomes to make it. Hopefully this post will use one of my five-a-day awesomes.

First Lesson - Free
This lesson wasn't at all interesting. I mean, yes, I had a brilliant time chatting to Joshi of the Quach variety, and yes, breakfast seemed to bring laughter and fun into the mix, but aside from that, bloody work somehow occupied me. I feel kind of disappointed now. There is literally no way to put an amusing spin on this lesson. How annoying.

Second Lesson - DT
Oh fucking hell. The lesson started with Ms Ainsbitch asking me why I looked depressed. I didn't feel depressed, but apparently seeing that harlot from the depths of the stinking pits of hell (yeah, stinking pits, they're worse than the fiery pits) causes me to look depressed. Sounds about right. Other than that, I spent the lesson feeling slightly happy that my scissor jack will definitely work without any stupid mathematical alterations to consider, so that's good, and I also aided Zacharuryrius and pretty much anyone else who looked a little lost.

Third Lesson - Free
This lesson I spent checking out RichChief while Westie helped with my website for Media. I also helped Natalie this lesson. I'm all about helping people. It's because I'm awesome. Uhh... did anything else happen? Lunch was amusing.

Fourth Lesson - Media
I've got to tell you, while Media is the best subject in the world and I don't give two shits of a severed rat's arse-tail what people say about it being easy, because if you want the best marks... it isn't, any of you stupid scientists who care about nothing apart from the universe and how it works. Media is about entertainment. Hey, hey, guess what scientists, without media and the media-ists' superb brains of awesomeness, your documentaries would look like something made by a locust with a faecal infection. Piles. Anyway, I think I cut myself off there. Yeah, while Media is the best subject in the world, I now enter the annoying stage of evaluating my work. Yes, it's awesome. You know it's awesome, I know it's awesome. Isn't that all you have to know? On top of that, the trailer isn't finished yet. I have one tiny weeny thing to do (yes, I've said this before) because Miss T was being super duper picky and commenting on the tiniest of little details, but it's of no consequence because I can get it done pretty quickly.

Fifth Lesson - Free
What fun this free was. Oh joy of joyous joys. It started off where it should in bottom red and the congregating of the people which this time only included Jaisie, Becca, Bekah, Josh and Leachy. We knew we were missing something. We then set up base camp in the gold fish bowl, because before you begin every trek, you need a base camp. Josh employed me to help him find Dukey, because we had the intention of making more videos. We could not find him. I suspected that he'd be in the lecture theatre, but we haven't reached that part of the story yet. I gave up and went back into the gold fish bowl where everyone seemed to be engaged in work, so I sat down with Becca for quick chat. Leachy then informed me that Dukey had been found in the lecture theatre, so I really had to haul ass and a tripod and get myself to the lecture theatre where were apparently told to go. No. We weren't. We managed to get a sack load of filming done, with hilarious consequences. You can check out those hilarious consequences for yourselves on YouTube on the RichChiefProds channel, and that way I don't have to tell you about it. Or do I? No, I can't make it any more amusing than it already is. I then spent the rest of the lesson talking to Becca, because the rest buggered off to an unknown location. She talked to me about her freaky dreams, like the one with the freaky spiders, and the other freaky one with the freaky exploding fish. Freaky stuff. This got me all like depressed that I can't remember my own dreams (if I have the at all; it would seem that I don't). But yeah, if I could, I'm sure it would bring an awesome new thing for the blog. Although I could totally tell you about previous dreams I've had that I remember. Hmm...

So yeah, that wraps up a pretty brilliant Tuesday. I don't have anything else to say so I'll catch you later.
Until another time, homes.

No comments:

Post a Comment