Friday 12 November 2010

I Made a Picture for You!

I really wanted to post today, but I had the fear of it being an unscheduled My Day post, and therefore I couldn't. But then I looked back at Blog Roll: Now with Aloe-Vera! and realised that I could totally draw a donkey bridge based on my description. So, here it is:

As you can quite plainly see, donkey bridges are awesome. It's true that the donkey takes up pretty much the entire bridge, and it's also true that the donkey is smoking. Smoking is bad for your health, but damn that donkey looks cool. I mean, look at that top hat, and that tuxedo. I think I should have probably let someone good at art do this, but hey, I needed a challenge. Blogging is much more fun when you have an ulterior, donkey-related motive. One day I'll get good at these drawings, and then the world will be mine. *Subtle, but undoubtedly evil laugh*

This brings me on nicely to something that happened to me today. In fact, there is literally no relation between this event and the donkey bridge, but maybe he can help you along the way.

In my DT lesson today I got-a-talking to the year nines doing engineering, and in particular Casey and one of the ones whose name I can't remember. In fact, I don't even know why I want to talk about this, because while I enjoyed talking to the, they did annoy me by continuing the infamous "Peter fancies Courtney" routine. It's annoying. However, I did get to perfectly justify myself, and my reasons for not liking this girl. Age was simply the best thing I could come up with, and I didn't once think to say, "You're my kids. I see you as these little people I have to look after," and I made up shit about maturity. They're pretty immature, but they're also probably more mature than most people I know, so yeah. They then asked who my ideal girl would be, so I promptly made up shit about a gorgeous girl I know, because in reality I don't actually like any particular person because everyone is different and I can't really afford to be picky. That seemed to get them off my back a little bit though. Although one of them ran up and said "Courtney said yes!" and now I'm super paranoid and afraid that evil Satan monsters will eat me because they don't ever listen to the source, just the rumour, and I couldn't handle that. It's okay for fat people; they don't feel much, but since I'm thin, I'd feel the meat being torn off my bones. I don't want to be eaten by evil Satan monsters and therefore I need to rectify this situation. Or of course there might not be a situation and I don't need to worry.

Evil Satan monsters are evil.

I have a German essay to do.

Shit.

It's like 00:10. Ten minutes past zero. It's far too late to start work now. I should've done it earlier, but I procrastinated and procrastinated, and then I drew a donkey bridge and then I wrote this blog post. Darn.

My German teacher better like that donkey bridge.

2 comments: