Wednesday 10 November 2010

Mittwoch Wednesday

Yeah, I know what it says. But I think it makes a bold statement about the fact that it is Wednesday, and the title just reaffirms that. Twice.

First Lesson - Deutsch
I do love German, however I'd be repeating myself if I told you what happened in this lesson. Just because it'd be boring to repeat it, doesn't make the lesson not interesting. Every lesson of German is super interesting and I learn a lot about Germany, the language, the culture and oddly enough the English government and the state of our contribution to protecting the environment.

This here is a man who knows his shit.

Second Lesson - Media
I began my fourth poster today, in order to try and finalise this project. However, finalising this project means finalising this project, and never doing it again. Why would I want to finish something so beautiful? I know you may be confused, but there are so many things that I want to get out of the way and done. Media is not one of these things. I want to continue doing that forever and ever. I never want to stop. The day I stop Media will be the day that the A is handed to me, and then I go off to Uni to more Media. I'm also constantly doing stuff for RichChief, which is a medium, and therefore I can't and won't stop with my creative juices impregnating today's society and producing little baby media, which I will then raise to become the best media they can be. Metaphor all over your ass there.

Third Lesson - Free
I know I did my personal statement and UCAS in this lesson, and I also know that Quach and Harry were trying to write a script for some kind of Deadliest Warrior thing that they plan to do. I, for one, think that this is a foolish venture and can only possibly end badly. However, it could also be argued that I'm the best Media student, and therefore know about this shit. You're right, I was indeed about to contradict myself, but I decided not to, and go ahead and render the word 'however' obsolete in that last sentence. Represent.

Fourth Lesson - Teaching
As annoying as some of the kids are in my current class, I do enjoy teaching them. Yes, they can be dickheads, but at least they know when I'm being serious. Sometimes. Brandon (he's basically Chris McGhee without the mole) is one of those kids who is slightly taller than I am, and thus feels it necessary to try and be on my level. Obviously I can't allow this, so while he's attempting to shake my hand constantly or (in the case of today) put his arm around me, I play all iron fist (whatever that means) and tell him as subtly as possible that he's an arsehole. Aside from that, it was Jess's birthday today *party pop* and as such I gave her no particular special treatment apart from being a little biased towards helping her. Hey, I'm a giver, it's the least I could do. I also got to know Jaygun's sister (I think this one's Travis, but don't take my word for it because I have no idea) and that girl who looks a little bit like Lana Lang from Smallville (and also I don't know her name) a little better since neither of them have taken special interest in my teachings before. However, today I pushed the boat out a little because that girl who looks a lot like Lana Lang from Smallville was totally cutting wood wrong. "You can cut wood wrong?" Yes. Yes you can. Very wrong. So yeah, I've just made two new friends.

Fifth Lesson - DT
This lesson wasn't so bad either. I could describe what happened, or I could do this:
That is a model of a chair with goggles and other various items balanced on it. 

"I've found it! After all these years I've finally found... the Bracket of Destiny."

And this is Westie wearing two pairs of goggles. 

I apologise for those pictures coming out weird, but you must understand how huge these images are. They're huge. Anyway, aside from this, I helped out the kids in the other room, because they totally needed my help. 

So, Wednesday didn't shape up to be a bad day, did it? More My Day blog next week. 
Peace out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment