Thursday 4 November 2010

Happy 100th Post!

Okay, so I deleted that shitty shit thing that took up far too much of my time and is too long to read, so instead I'm going to go ahead and celebrate my official 100th post!

*Party pop*

Well, well. How did I possibly manage to get this far? Not on drugs, that's for sure. Let me cast your minds back to February.

"In the beginning...
... exciting story about the heavens and the Earth/some huge explosion.

Hi, I'm the Wolf.
I'd like to say what my actual name is, but stuff and stuff about identity and people finding out about stuff.

Anyway, let's start with a little about me whatsit
...

Okay, I give up, I'll just do some kind of thing about something or nothing

Also, I apologise for being a little something, but I can't be bothered proofreading and stuff so I'm just going to type stuff as I think it - best way to blog in my view.

Right, here's me and my life in a short little niblet:
I'm a self-loathing, self-harming, jealous, depressive, too-skinny-for-my-own-good idiot who follows girls around like there's no tomorrow.
I hate my family, I have only one parent and one grandparent, plus my two brothers = the only direct family I have.

On the other hand I am always happy when with my actual family, those-lot-that-I-love.
At these moments I am an accepted member of society with goals and attributes that can actually be marked down as something acceptable, or other ramble.

Anyway, that's my ramble about myself, if whatever vague
I'm welcome to questioning, so fire away.


Wow, that's certainly something. It seems I've changed since then. I have become a better, happier and more functional person. I just copied and pasted a post that wasn't totally awesome, so you can see where I'm coming from here. Back then I was all depressed for no reason and even resorted to self-harming, which is totally not the way to go. You should punish yourself if you find that you want to harm yourself. Yes, I do realise the irony of that statement.

But what about now? Well, just look at my recent blog posts and you'll realise that I'm hilarious and full of surprises. And hey, I couldn't have done it without you guys. You guys are great, and I often refer to you as my real family. That's because I feel a real family should be open and honest with each other, and should also know when it's appropriate to wake me up. Ten minutes before my alarm goes off is not acceptable, people I have to live with. I would gladly swap this adoptive family for you guys. In fact, I must say I'm far more comfortable in some other people's houses than my own because I can talk to their parents and not feel alienated. I think a good example of this was when I went to Luke's house for the night, and his parents were super cool and it felt homely. This is also how I feel at Joe's house, because that pretty much is my second home.

I have talked about how you guys influence me and make me happy in a previous blog post, so I won't do that again, but last time I didn't have these people:

Josh + Maisie
What amazing people you are to hang around with. I haven't been super best friends with either of you for very long, but the past few months of being super best friends with you have been super awesome. You even invited me to spend time with you on a Friday afternoon! That's like your love-making time and you totally gave that up because you didn't want me to stay in school. You're both so totally awesome.

Josh Hilton
I haven't been super best friends with you for very long either, but your craziness coupled with my ... charisma certainly makes for a good time at any time for any length of time. Berlin was probably the start of our super best friendship, and we totally divulged all to each other. I'm happy that you feel that you can confide everything in me and if anything interesting ever happened in my life, I'd totally be happy to confide in you as well. Aside from that, you're hilarious and you never cease to amaze me with... whatever you apparently amaze me with.

No comments:

Post a Comment