Tuesday 9 November 2010

Travis Entry 31/01/09

Yeah, you're right, I haven't done one of these in ages, but hey, I'm in a blogging mood and this probably is an important thing to do.

Also, I think it should be made apparent that somehow, and I don't remember how, this was the first night I had ever gotten slightly drunk. So, on with it.


"Okay, I'm slightly tipsy and I want to keep my legs moving so things might get crazy on this page but oh well, on with it.

Tonight was great and Keystone has once again proven that happiness can be found in small portions.

Alcohol also seems to make me happy.

Apparently Tanya (note: apparently when drunk I can remember her name) was really upset about me, but that's also not my problem, especially in this frame of mind.

Bitch-Dick!

Callum invented the name for me, *spins around on chair* because he obviously cares a little more about Tanya's feelings than I do. Oh well, I don't give two shits of a rat's arse-tail; I might never see her again.

*Drops pen*
*Jumps about slightly*
*Does the robot*
*[redacted]*


Okay, the squiggle was too far. Yes, indeed it was.

Christ I love [redacted], tonight rekindled these feelings + a hug. Apparently, back then, all I needed to feel love was a nice time and a hug. Life was so simple.
Damn she's fucking hot. This is true.
You know who else is?
[redacted].
I want to bang them hard. This again? I reckon this is written like five times over the course of Travis. Jesus, what a weirdo.

I need to calm down.

But technically this is a reflection. Well it shouldn't be. A reflection of the kind of person I become when tipsy. That person is no different, although he is slightly wackier. I need to be more often no I don't even just that [for some reason, redacted... I couldn't read it] beer has made me happy.

I love Bud. No I don't.
Beer is good. No it isn't.
I love [redacted]. Who does this guy think he is?
I love [redacted]. How convenient.
I've escaped from Tanya! That's a little funny though.

I'll speak again soon. Maybe it will be a proper heart-to-heart. But still, this needed to be written. No it didn't.

IN A BIT TRAV!" Little excessive, don't you think?

Okay, yes, I got carried away with my little notes towards the end. Maybe I should do this with all Travis things. I think it was a really good idea to analyse it and tell you how much of a tit I was. Oh well, best not to dwell. I've got a blog to run.

Yeah, this bit won't be in italics.
Peace out.

PS: You know how yesterday I had 705 views? That just went up to 740. Someone is definitely pressing F5. Yes, I know your secret, strange stalker dude.

No comments:

Post a Comment