Monday 29 November 2010

Traumatising Monday

I literally went on a website and copied the first adjective I read. It just so happened to be the word 'traumatising'. I must make it clear that there was nothing traumatising at all about today and it was actually quite pleasant. I must warn you, though, it wasn't a very "Ooh, I'll write about that on my blog" day. So uh... prepare yourself for a very short blog post.

First Lesson - Media
I was out and all about this lesson. I may pretend that I've always been super far ahead in Media and always have stuff in on time and such, but today was literally the last day I had to do everything. With the evaluation done, the next step was coursework moderation. Now, in my case, that should've meant "Oh, here's my work. Enjoy," but instead it was more like, "Oh bollocks, I forgot to get Westie to help me finish my website" and thus the morning of madness began. Okay, I say madness, but after I told Westie what needed to be done and rushed around getting my trailer converted and embedded (it turned out that there was one tiny scene that hadn't been coloured like the rest of them. All of the teachers and everyone else missed it but I, and therefore I had to do it last minute because it was bugging me so much), it was all clean sailing. Westie was all like, "FIVE MORE MINUTES!" and then Luke was all like "We need to update the list to end all lists" and thus it was so. I could explain what the list to end all lists is, but at least half of all genders who read this will most definitely be offended. But that's because females are whiny, little ... I mean uh... who said that derogative comment? So yeah, Westie got the website done and done forever and I now owe him three favours in return, because making a website is a pretty big favour, and then I gave my work in with at least three minutes to spare.

Second Lesson - Free
What exactly did I do this lesson? Oh yeah, nothing. I was going to do some DT, but then I thought "Nah, I've got DT next. It's cool." and so I set about doing nothing for the rest of the lesson. I say nothing, but Dukey and I were making my Fantasy League team awesome so that next week I will beat the entire internet at football. So far I've been failing, but if I combine my intuition with Dukey's footballing knowledge, I know that I will definitely beat the internet at football. That's not bad for someone whose only knowledge of football comes from 1998, and half of those players have now retired or gone into lower leagues or are simply old news. David Beckham is not old news though. He'll never be old news.

Third Lesson - DT
This lesson wasn't too bad. It started with Ms Ainscow telling me that she couldn't access my work on the EPM (result!) and then she buggered off to do whatever she did. That meant that we were left to our own devices for the lesson, which I was perfectly fine with to be honest with you. I got on and made a bike in ProD, but nobody liked it because of the poor job I did. I explicitly explained that it was just a rough model, and didn't need to be complicated at all in the slightest, but noooooooo, that's not good enough is it?

Fourth Lesson - Free
Well, we made RichChief videos. If you go on YouTube, then you may be able to find some of our work there. You may even be lucky enough to find the videos we made today. Wouldn't that be cool? That's all I can really say about this free lesson.

Fifth Lesson - German
WHITE BOARDS!
Normal lessons are dull and boring.

White board lessons are fun and colourful.

Naturally all of Mr Nicholls' lessons are genuinely awesome, but white board lessons are something else. Everyone wants to take part in white board lessons. Even Mr Nicholls' apparently now black beard is super happy. Look at that cheesy grin it's sporting.

I'd like to clarify that in that short comic no one had any eyes or other facial features. I knew at least one of you would bring that up, so I'm going to clear it up now. I chose to be lazy and not draw eyes or other facial features. We're done here.

So, that was Monday. Wasn't too bad, was it? I don't think I should use the "first adjective I see" rule from now on though. The fact that anyone would start with a phrase that includes the word "traumatising", unless in jest, should just keep their problems to themselves or submit them to court.

Also, I've just beaten my monthly post-count. *Party pop*
My personal best so far was February with 14 posts, and this is the 15th post of November! *Party pop*
Go me!
Also, I don't know what was so interesting about October, because that's still topping the ratings since forever. I mean, seriously, October was the most neglected month since August. Why were you all so interested in it? November's where it's at! Get looking!

I thank you all for reading and please continue to do so forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment