Thursday 18 November 2010

Funderful Thurday

I know that funderful isn't a real word, but I asked Dukey to give me an adjective, and that is what he came up with. He's a tit. Anyway, it's Thursday here in the real world, it may be different for you.

First Lesson - Janina
This was pretty boring. We attempted to have an argument about immigration, but then Hannah broke out into an all-out rant about how England should not be in the EU. It was pretty intense. Also, for all my new outside readers, Janina is my German assistant, and every week I have a lesson with her to improve my spoken German. It doesn't work very well.

Second Lesson - DT
I was with the kids this lesson, doing my own work mind. Once again I made a model for my bike rack, but this time I had my own little bike to help me work out dimensions and stuff. While I was doing all that, the year nines were all up in my business asking me questions and here's the end result:
Weirdos.

It is fun hanging around the kids though. Well it would be, otherwise I wouldn't still be teaching them after a year of doing so.

EDIT: I forgot to explain how I got to that end point of taking that disturbing photograph. Since I had a mini bike there, all the kids suddenly thought that I had made it, and I had to say "Yes, I made it. No, of course I didn't make it you tit" a billion times, but without the profanity. Eventually I got to the point of taking photos of my model, and Casey (the blonde one) was all like "Ooh, take a picture of me!" and I was like *sigh* and then took the picture.

Third Lesson - German
I don't really think that there's anything interesting to report here. Nothing really interesting at all. I can barely even remember what we did. I'm almost certain something interesting happened in lunch though. Hmm... It might not have even happened in lunch, if I'm honest, but I'll tell the story anyway. Josh H was talking about how much better his senses are when he's with his new significant other and then he was talking about how quick and creative I already am, so that when I get a girlfriend, I'd write all of Shakespeare's works in one night. That would be pretty impressive, and I also need to test this theory. *Claps hands* Okay, I don't have the magical ability to make girlfriends appear at the clap of my hands. Darn.

Fourth Lesson - Free
This lesson was probably a waste of time. We found an empty computer room (empty apart from the year 12s that we don't mind that were in there) and they were playing this game. We were intrigued, so we downloaded it and wasted the entire lesson shooting snakes, skeletons and pirates.
That snake is so fucked. 

Fifth Lesson - Free
In an effort to waste even more time doing nothing, we wasted even more time doing nothing. I spent the majority of the lesson talking to Josh H and Jed about the hidden blade that Josh has been trying to make for a while. Needless to say, it was decided that a hidden blade would be almost impossible to make, at least to be practical. Then we joined the others, at which point Edwards' life was planned out for him. He's going to get a job as a stripper/lap dancer at a gay club, marry Bekah H and live in a huge house, where they will have parties every night and own lots of giant rabbits. Bekah will then suffocate him to death using one of the giant rabbits for the insurance money. Indeed.

Well, that was Thursday. See you soon.

1 comment: