Tuesday 5 October 2010

OMG It's Like Drama and Shit

Hey all, I see you're all sat down nicely, or doing some kind of chore like tidying up or drying hair or etc, whatever, I'm just glad you're there and paying attention. And pay attention you will, because the following blog post is rather pointless.

I bring your attention once again towards my kids and the exciting news that I'm being stalked. Yes, you heard it. When I say stalked, I mean Emma (a small blond girl) has told me that Emily Matthews (a small, I think now brunette girl) totally fancies me, and ceases to miss an opportunity to tell me of that fact. I was told that this was a possibility during that reading leader meeting thingy back all that while ago, and hey, it happened. Although, if I'm perfectly honest with you, I think it's happened about a dozen times over now. But I know how to deal with it. It's only the problem of when the kids start saying it the other way round that any and all reactions surely point to "Peter fancies Courtney," which is something in life that I have always found annoying. Simply saying "no" just isn't good enough. Anyway, that wasn't the point was it? Actually, I feel it all ties in nicely to create a nice, flowing paragraph, and now I've fucked it up.

Time to move on and stop ruining good paragraphs.

Point number two brings us over to Becca's step mum. "Whoa," I hear you say, "When the fuck have you had anything to do with Becca's step mum?" you ask. Well, reader, I'm taking you onto my next point. A point that actually made me feel slightly good about myself. Becca and her step mum were looking through pictures, and apparently she pointed me out and made compliments about me. Thank you, Carol(e), your compliments are well received.

So what does this mean for me? I'm a total stud, of course. But then I said something else to Becca, which is a very good point. These two instances are both outside my age range, which is fairly annoying to say the least. If age had nothing to do with it then I'd totally do Sarah Chalke, but I think I'm going off topic there. Hey, it's not my fault that in Seasons 3 and 4 of Scrubs she's just about the hottest girl in the entire world. Anyway, yeah, off topic again, back to the point. Clearly what I need to do is find new people and mingle, become friends and then totally boink all of the chicks there. Plan. Everybody needs one.

Did you see what I did there?
Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment