Wednesday 15 December 2010

Recently-Deceased Wednesday

Okay, so I went with the first adjective I see thing again. And once again the adjective was really depressing and not at all representative of how awesome today actually was. Wait, I have an idea.

Awesome Wednesday
What a great idea! Let's just get on and do this.

First Lesson - Deutsch
If I'm honest, there isn't really much to report on today's German lesson. It wasn't really that great to be quite honest with you because we did a lot of work, but that's what school is all about right? Learning. I did learn a little bit more German than I once did though, so it wasn't a lesson wasted, it was just a lesson not really worth reporting.

Second Lesson - Media
Okay, so this was one of those non-Media Media lessons. I started with Miss T telling me to put that thing I was doing on the Video Space, and then I left in search of the free-lesson peeps. They were in the Library, and Luke and Dallamore were hopelessly trying to design their hidden blade on ProDesktop. Bah. I pulled up a chair and did it for them, because I'm super awesome and multi-talented. The blade will work, but it definitely won't be hidden, and it definitely won't work in the way that they want it to. But hey, shit happens.

Third Lesson - Free
This was essentially the same as last lesson until the Maths lot finished their lesson. I grabbed my Luke and we found us a Joe, a Josh and a Jed to talk to until lunch. We talked until lunch about random things, and then lunch happened. Unfortunately for me, I didn't have enough money to buy Christmas dinner, so I had my crappy packed lunch instead. This sucked. However, I did get to try the Courtney-recommended pink cupcake, and as she rightly said, it was delicious. She said it had icing, but it was in fact butter-icing, and they put a whole thick layer on just to make it that much more delicious. I'm really hungry. I fancy a bit of cake now. Damn hunger.

Fourth Lesson - Teaching
I say teaching, but really all I wanted to do was say Merry Christmas to the kids. It started well, I walked in, said two words, but then suddenly they started asking for help. Damn! It was all right though. I helped where I could, and ignored the kids who were trying to get me to fix the work that they had completely fucked up themselves, like drilling a hole too big. It's not my job to fix their work. Anyway, after teaching my group for a few minutes, I went to wish Merry Christmas to last term's kids, and for ease we'll call them Courtney's group. They were doing textiles, making kites. None of those kites would ever work. They're just fabric in the shape of kites. After about ten minutes of talking to them, Miss Blenko (spell check) was all like "Are you helping or just distracting?" and I almost stuttered an answer, and then she was like "I think you're distracting. Please go back to Mrs Wright" and then I was forced to leave of my own accord. I know, that last statement was indeed ironic, but shush. Also during this period, Josh decided to come into my classroom and feed me. Normally I don't mind this, but this time he literally forced the Chewit into my mouth, with the intention of getting the kids to call me gay for it. He was amused, despite the fact that he was the giver, and giving is totally the gayest thing to do. In fact, I didn't willingly receive it, because I held out my hand for him to put the Chewit in, but he didn't listen and shoved it in my mouth without consent. That's called rape. Josh raped me. He raped me until my mouth was all filled with Chewit juice. Mmmm... Chewits.... I want a Chewit. Anyway, after I decided that it was high time I leave the kids, I went to find the others, with the intention of returning to fetch Josh once I had found them. I got a tip-off from a Welsh superhero that they were in Top Blue, and indeed they were in Top Blue. Becca beckoned (hah, alliteration) me to sit next to her, and thus I did. Ich loggte mich an, and then I fetched my Josh. We ended up back in Top Blue. The rest of the day kind of blurs, so I'll leave fourth lesson at that.

Fifth Lesson - Free
I mainly talked to Josh and Becca throughout this lesson, because everyone else was doing Chemistry. In fact, Josh became engrossed in his own Chemistry and my blog, so I was in fact mainly talking to Becca. That doesn't matter though, because Becca is a hilariously hilarious person. In fact, I think she may even rival me. Hmm. But anyway, this banter continued for a while, and soon it was time to grab our stuff for the end of the day.

I think that's that if I'm perfectly honest with you. I think today was a brilliant day if I say so myself. More brilliant days please :)

Ooh, tomorrow is the last day of term! I may have to blog again, since that is the tradition.
Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment