Tuesday 7 December 2010

Tropical Tuesday

It would actually be nice if it was tropical in any way, but it wasn't.

First Lesson - Free
In a bid to please Mrs Ainscow for the first time since forever, I decided to get a lot of work done for DT. Needless to say, getting a lot of work done in ProDesktop is actually like trying to convince a lion to eat the delicious salad you prepared for him rather than the gazelle at the other end of the table. I am actually quite literally at the same place I was on Friday, but now everything is fixed. Yay.

Second Lesson - DT
This lesson Mrs Ainscow was being stalked by a teacher from a less-than-well-off school that is totally worse than ours, and she was just watching her to see how Mrs Ainscow talked. After Mrs A had finished bitching at us, she made out to this strange woman that we know that she formally marks our work every other week, along with several other blatant lies compiled to make her, as a teacher, look good in front of this poor, pathetic nobody.

Assembly
I'll tell you bloody what, this was the worst constructed assembly I've ever seen. "Here's a pathetic attempt at making an amusing video that shows students working 'hard' at making whatever the fuck they're making for the Christmas market. Enjoy, cocksuckers." Of course that was completely paraphrased, but I knew that's what that woman who apparently teaches Citizenship (essentially PHSE) actually meant. Anyway, the real reason for me putting in the Assembly slot is because Josh H is a tit. Never have I seen anyone manage to topple backwards over these seats, but this is Josh. He was lightly dancing to the crappy music that was on the video, and he seemed to not realise that he's not as short as he once was, since his knees gave way and he totally toppled backwards over the seating and into the row below. He was completely stuck and needed I and [insert forgotten party member here] to help him up. It was hilarious. Everyone was laughing at him. Hahahahahahaha. Here's a safety warning, kids, when your knees finally just creep over the top of the back for the tiered seating, stop bouncing against them. You may hurt yourself and you will be incredibly embarrassed.

Third Lesson - Free
In a bid to forget about DT for a while, I wrote some Zero-G while hanging out with the D of the allamore variety. He's a pretty cool guy. I seem to remember that he, since forever, has found all of my jokes extremely hilarious, and this makes him a good person. I like good people. Good people like me. It's a nice world for us good people. Also, Josh round-house kicked a locker door shut and split his trousers during lunch. Hahahahahahahaha. Also during lunch though, Josh and Joe were calling me a paedophile, which really ticks me off since I don't actually insult them at all. Yes, I call Joe a Jew, but that's him and part of who he is. I'm not a paedophile and it's bloody annoying when the kids do it, but even more annoying when they do it. That's just taking something I enjoy doing and demoralising it completely and making me feel bad for wanting to help kids grow up to not be awful people. It's ridiculous. I'm nothing but nice and friendly to them. I also don't give two shits that it's a joke, because it's not.

Fourth Lesson - Media
I actually did some form of Media this lesson, since Miss T had that same stalker that Mrs Ainscow had, and as such Miss T actually needed to teach us something. She essentially got us to think about what an evaluation actually is, and that's a pretty hard question to answer. So is creativity. What the hell is creativity? Exactly, difficult, isn't it? This is what we'll have to do in the exam. Evaluate our creativity and other stuff. She then set us the task of filming an Interview with the Director. That sounds pretty cool, to be honest. It also gives me something to do in Media.

Fifth Lesson - Free
It's hard to recall what actually happened this lesson. I remember us talking for ages about what present Becca should get for [redacted] and in then Jess went on a [redacted] website so that we could look at [redacted]s and make a decision from there. It's a fairly good idea though, and I definitely wouldn't mind something to replace my Peruvian necklace, not that that has anything to do with what I was talking about, of course. I'm just saying, hint-hint, Thomas Hoier. After that, Dukey and Josh were trying to, once again, figure out how big the Ark would actually need to be to hold all of the animals. This aggravates me. Joe also insulted Media again, and I was aggravated. Harry, the little chubby blonde kid, also aggravated me, and I was about to lose it, but Josh Quach was all like "calm down". I then seemed to calm down somewhat after a few minutes, triggered for some reason by something Jess said to Becca, but I don't recall. I think I may have made a joke, but that's just natural. I think this lesson has proven that, while I've calmed down a lot over the last year or so, I'm actually still a really, incredibly angry person. Like super angry. Angrier than a honey badger with syphilis. What? He was just doing his thing, biting a few buffalo genitalia, and he just forgot about the slutty buffalo called Cheryl, and then he got syphilis. Damn.

Well, that was today. Tomorrow will be tomorrow. Actually, I think today might be tomorrow. Tomorrow might be yesterday though. Yesterday is definitely in a week though, especially since next week's turn is Wednesday. That made so much sense it's unbelievable.
Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment