Wednesday 20 April 2011

Dear Josh...


Hhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.


Hahahahahahahahaha.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Josh Hilton: You know I hate you.

For the record, Portal 2 comes out tomorrow.

On first impressions, this game looks and feels fucking amazing. They took the old one and just gave it a good old kick up the backside and on the end of their boot they just happened to have a co-op campaign and loads of new features.

I'm just going to leave it here. Josh's credit card wasn't liked by Game so they didn't deliver Portal 2 to his house a day early like they did for me. I'm just saying is all.

Congratulations, God, you have officially upset an old fan of Portal by giving a completely new fan of Portal the second game, which could well be the best game in existence.

I love God sometimes.

Anyway, that's all from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment