Tuesday 23 August 2011

*Blog Post Title*

Hmm...

Blog, blog, blog...

What can I blog about?

The last few days have been pretty interesting. You know what I didn't tell you? I didn't tell you how the night after results day was. Well, let me tell you.

Thursday
Hang on, why the hell did I agree to trying to remember stuff that happened on Thursday? That's just ridiculous. Oh well, it's the service I provide here at Cliché Life Stuff; half-arsed attempts at recalling events for your enjoyment.

So on Thursday after I went home and did nothing for hours while everyone else was at home undoubtedly telling all of their loved ones how well they did and what not. I'd already told my loved ones how I did, because I was at school with them. Anyway, later that evening we went to the pub to drink to our successes.

I completely forgot something.

At like three-ish, Bekah randomly came over so that we could have a chat and have some "Hutchy-Bekah time" and I must say it was jolly good. I do like it when unexpected things like that happen, and it's usually because Bekah is just coming back from somewhere and fancies a chat. Isn't that just nice? Hell if I remember what we talked about, but I recall her loving my bedroom because it was just jam-packed full of technology and is indeed very well suited to me. The only thing is needs now is a sound system and we're-a-go. I'll admit though that my room is definitely the most expensive room in the house. In total I must own about £2,000 worth of stuff in there. That's cool. Never thought about that before. Anyway, she was only supposed to stay for like half an hour for a quick chat, but we managed to drag it out into two hours. But she did spend a large portion of that time fussing over Walter, who remains the best and cutest dog in the entire world.

Anyway, later that evening we went to the pub to drink to our successes. It was the usual affair. We would buy drinks. We would drink drinks. Soon enough though pretty much all the guys buggered off and left the cool people to sit and chat while they played pool. It evened up the numbers a bit. So after we lost the pub quiz and last orders had been and gone, we embarked for Joe's house for the remainder of the night, which was cool. I crashed out a bit at this point, because the amount of alcohol I had drank and the way I had spaced it out had given me a headache, which was kind of annoying since the only thing that was happening was music being played. Eventually though the guys went off to "flatliners" which involves drinking a shot of tequila, which would've been bad, and doing something with sugar and lime, which would've also been bad. Becca and I then got some time to ourselves, which was nice. Just a chance to be calm and for Becca to find a spot on my belly that really freaks me out when it's touched. I didn't even know that it existed, but she found it, and didn't stop annoying me with it until we all went to bed.

Friday
The next morning everyone left pretty early, so it was just Joe, Becca and I. They had thankfully agreed to come shopping with me to buy my Dad a birthday present, which was nice of them since I had no idea what I was doing and just resorted to buying car polish. I also managed to bank a hell of a lot of money that I had gained for getting into Uni. Sometimes the people I'm forced to live with make me think that they're not the worst people in the world after all. But since they have lots of money that kind of makes them bad people anyway. Lots of money makes bad people, okay? I'm just finding new ways of making these people bad people, but they are bad people so it doesn't even matter. Later that evening I spent some more time with Bekah and we watched the Green Hornet. That was nice. I've spent a hell of a lot of time with Bekah.

Saturday
I don't even remember what I did. As far as I know I did absolutely nothing.

Sunday
We got to do some more Granite Moths filming today since Josh had just gotten back from his trip to Devon and we had all the time in the world to do stuff. It was a lot of fun doing stuff that I can't tell you about because it'd reveal too much about what we're doing for the epicness of Season 2 of Granite Moths. You're just going to have to keep your eyes on YouTube, aren't you? Oh, and guess what we did in the evening. Yeah, Joe and I went over to Bekah's house and watched Sherlock Holmes and did some Josh's party-related stuff that I won't mention on here because it'd reveal too much. Even so it was fucking hilarious.

Monday
So after all that I needed to go back into town and so did Joe so we went into town and we did our stuff and then Becca joined us so we went home and then took Walter for a walk and it was all kinds of fun.

It's been an amazing few days, and I'm pretty sure it doesn't stop there. I'm going out to play some football tomorrow and then in the evening Joe, Bekah and I will be meeting up again and then on Wednesday I haven't made any plans yet but Thursday and then Friday I'll be busy so I'm actually insanely happy right now. Yay :)

You guys are so the best people in the world, and with good reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment