Monday 29 August 2011

Salute to Stupidity: I was Right Special

1209 - A text message is received.
Joe: Let it never be said I don't accept that I'm wrong. I just read an article about something similar to the magnetic pigments in eyes you described to me and Josh.

1211 - I write a Facebook status
Me: Joe Hadden and Joshua Splodge Hilton. Let it be said that I was correct about the magnetic pigments in birds' eyes. Let it be known that Joe texted me this morning to confirm this. Let it be known that nananananana.
Joe: I knew you would do that lol.

There has yet been no response from Josh.

If there were anyone who could ever make you feel crap about yourself then it would be Josh. Thanks for ruining the one thing that made me in the slightest bit happy this morning in this shit bucket of an existence. I bet you're also the person who ticked last night's insanely depressing post as 'Hilarious'. I don't see what's funny about that. I was trying to reach out to tell you all how I'm feeling right now and you just laugh. Fuck you.

No comments:

Post a Comment