Wednesday 10 August 2011

Why?!

Why have 39 people from Germany and 22 people from America visited my site today, completely smashing my number of visits in any one day by a fucking lot?!

I just don't understand it.

I just casually visited my stats page and boom, 65 views today. I tried to find out why. 2 visits were accounted for by google images, as always just people looking for pictures of Masky. But that's two out of 65 accounted for. I took a look at the audience page to find out where these people came from. The Germans, for some strange reason, all decided to look at my blog at the same time after my post that included the words "donkey", "women" and "sex".

I'm sure it's just a coincidence.

I'm still on high alert though that my blog has become a one-stop shop for people who love bestiality.

No comments:

Post a Comment