Sunday 28 August 2011

Josh's Manhunt Extravaganza

First off, Dukey was on time. That was an amazing experience to be a part of.

So everything started off with playing some good old fashioned Xbox. This isn't actually interesting at all. Nothing monumentally fun and blogworthy really happened before other people started arriving. When Becca arrived I gave up on the Xbox and went to go and chat to her. She arrived at the same time as Jed, which I found odd because I thought he arrived when it best suited him. You know, as in when no one else is around and he can perform his teleportation rituals in peace. Also, Google, 'teleportation' is a word. Don't tell me that I'm wrong when I'm not. Stupid machines. Anyway, the Xboxing continued for a while until everyone else arrived and the main event of the evening was under way.

I firstly conversed with Joe and Bekah to see if the video we had made a couple of nights before was okay, and they confirmed that. My laptop was then plugged into the TV using the hudumi cable and soon the grand showing of Granite Moths Part 1 happened. I'll show you the credits when my other videos have finished uploading to YouTube.

Anyway, after that was the grand unveiling of Granite Moths Part 2 Entries 27-35. That went down like a storm. I won't spoil anything on here because that mean writing out *Spoiler Alert* and I can't be bothered doing that twice.

Anyway, we then laid something on everyone that I don't think they were expecting. Joe, Bekah and I were very proud of this. I don't even think it needs words to describe it.

It's just... It's just... I don't think I can...

Needless to say everyone loved it. Everyone. I was expecting at least one person to be like, "that was just fucking stupid and the least funny thing in the world." But no one did, and that made it a success. A success for the most ridiculous idea in history, to say the least.

Anyway, after playing a game of Halo on the Xbox with Becca and after food time came the event that we were all waiting for. Manhunt.

For the first game I was given a high-vis jacket to make everything look all official and such. For about an hour we were searching around, looking for people. In fact, the first game was very tedious.

It was the second game that livened things up in the slightest bit. Becca, JP and I were hiding in a graveyard, and when that started to get searched by people we moved to a nearby tree. We were there for what seemed like many minutes, standing and sitting in the wet, dark environment. Westie and Josh's brother David then came to have a look at the tree.

David walked in and pointed at wear JP was sitting, and I swear his face was only an inch away from mine, so I gave him a big smile and he said, "That's where I was peeing... WHOA!" It took him at least thirty seconds to notice that I was very much right in front of him. What a laugh.

Anyway, apart from that the rest of the time we were just walking around looking for people, and it was all very uninteresting.

After Manhunt we started chatting into the night, some people went home while others of us watched a movie. I can't remember for the life of me what that movie was, but what the hell.

Anyway, the next morning we went over to Josh's mum's house after food, tidying and getting rid of people and we got to look at Josh's new toy.

Okay, I said toy but I meant pet. It is just a little fluff ball that you can play around with, and so that technically makes it a toy, doesn't it? It manages to climb up your leg with its claws like Spiderman, and so that makes it the coolest cat in the litter.

Sorry, Twiglet. Oh, Josh's new cat is called Gizmo. Look at him!

"No, get me out! Help meeee!"



I should be a pet photographer.

No comments:

Post a Comment