Saturday 8 May 2010

Push forward and engage the enemy!

Was a phrase that ironically was not used today.
The first part was, but there was no "engaging" as such shouted.
But yes, the Krewe - 2 and + a couple of wannabes went paintballing.
And it was fahantastic.
And of course my team one, everything, every time.
"You guys are more aggressive than they are, for some reason" the Marshall said.
We had Corbyites on our team. Mystery solved.
So the day progressed with more shouting, killing, the dirty Jew bag attempting to team-kill me, and general ownage, until it was time for speedball.
I was out of ammo, as was Bejocr, so we hung back whilst the others depleted their supplies on each other. Firing away. Their paint splattering all over their bodies. Lujamc being taken from behind by Corporal Hoier and another guy who I forget who he is, and more sexual innuendo.
And then we carted back to Pedadu's house, where we hung out watching TV Krewe style until Johalaha's mother arrived to take me and Bejocr to our respective homes.

Although, you probably all know all this.
I'm just going to go ahead and tell you now that this kind of stuff is fantastic.
You get to find out who the jittery little shits are that shoot before they ask questions (Johalaha) and also the previously scared but now apparently super awesome and ballsy by running and gunning down three guys at the very beginning of the last round person (Bejocr). And then there is everyone else who hides until they are absolutely certain that being hit is not a definite possibility to poke their little heads up, seeing a human-like shape and unloading all hell on the area.
I think I did pretty well, myself.

Anyway, not a particularly long post, but hey-ho.
Catch ya later.

No comments:

Post a Comment