Thursday 27 May 2010

Stealing an Idea

Well at least two of my ideas have been stolen for use on other blogs, so I figured I'd knick my own ;)
This idea came from Becca's blog
Oh, just so you know, I'm going to give up on the whole name thing now.
I see no point in it, and there's not much point having to think of somebody's middle name or whatever when I just simply write their name.
It's not like I'm trying to hide you or anything, so yeah.
If you don't like that idea, I'll go back, but right now, I'm going to stick with everybody's proper name.
So, in no order, here goes

Evil Tyrant Lord Dukeystein
Ironic, yeah?
You're my oldest friend in the Krewe, and you've been a blast to hang around with for all these 10 years or so. I hope that this constant conflict we have with our names will never end, because while it is annoying, it really sets us out from everyone else as "the two Peters"... despite the fact that some people call me Paul. But those people are tits.

Joe Johalaha Hadden, the Jew God
I can never remember whether it's Hadden or Haddon, and it really bugs me when I write out your full name. Although I can't remember the last time I did.
Anyway, many years ago we went to a place called Keystone in the midst of Skett-town where grebs would go to watch music and lounge about on sofas avoiding contact with other grebs who may be with groups of grebs and two groups of grebs must never touch.
Anyway, if my memory serves me correctly, this was the fundamental birthplace of the magical relationship we have today, as homosexual as that sounds, but you get what I mean. We had fun there, and if it wasn't for you these lips would still be dry.
Again, that sounds a bit weird, but ... yeah.
Remember those nights we spent together?
The alcohol we consumed?
The lo... I'm going to stop.

Luke
You also went to Keystone, so I have you to thank as well and you're a great guy to hang around. I only have one complaint about you, and that's your eagerness to completely show off and make yourself look better or whatever when ever anybody says something that could be argued. "I have a cold," ... "I once had a cold that was so bad that hell froze over. It was immense" and then you'd do that head nodding thing and cross your arms. But hey, that's a little complaint. At all other times you're a cute fuzzball that rolls around and occasionally makes I and you look like a couple. But I'm cool with that. You have feminine traits.

Becca
Ever since that fateful science lesson a couple of years ago you've been an amazing friend, one of the best I've ever had. You happily provide a shoulder for me at any time, even if you're not on the best of form yourself. And I thank you for that. You're wonderful and fun person to be around and I hope that one day I can repay you for being awesome. Maybe I can be that one with the box of tissues at the ready for when you're feeling a bit down?

Aimee
You're a bit dim, quite frankly. But what would the Krewe be like without your blonde moments? Exactly, and that wouldn't be very fun, would it? No, didn't think so.

Tom Hoier
You can be a right dick sometimes with your not-so-harsh violence. You know not everybody appreciates an attempted aponsi-anagi (fucking hope that's the right move and spelling) or the attempted stranglings. But when you're not a dick, you're actually a pretty damn awesome friend to be around. Remember Aachen? The fruition of our friendship. We had an awesome then, and it's resonated into now, and it's still awesome. Awesome.

Harry
Despite your quirky quirks and your quotey comedy, you can be a bit of an arsehole. Just watch out for other people's feelings a bit, and cup your balls often, and you should be fine. I do love your company though, so do try and sort things out so that this Krewe doesn't split. Also you could hang around with us more outside of school. How about you bring Tom with you? That'd solve two problems.

Lauren
I can't apologise enough for how much of a dick I was in previous years, but I'm liking where things are at the moment (although maybe we could hang out a bit more outside of school). You were there for me when I needed someone there for me at that unspeakable time, and for that I can't thank you enough. You've helped set me straight a number of times since we've been friends, and I like to think I've helped you a little bit out too. I really am not looking forward to the day that we start to slide out of contact, so let's keep it going, yeah?

The Newbies
This of course means Sophia and Bekah, the recent additions to the Krewe. While I regret that we don't talk as much as others, you bring that extra little bit of spice to our group and maybe a little bit of sanity too ;)

My Kids
Yeah, I know, you can't read this. But that's not my fault. You're 12. No I kid, you can't actually get on this blog, and I don't think I want you to. In fact, I don't. Yeah, stay away from this place, it's got stuff about me that you never need to know. Ever.
So, kids, what would I be without you? While I may be a bit mean and shouty I do love you all really, it's just that some of the guys can be dicks. Emily and Courtney can straighten them out, can't you? Well the least you could do is slap them every time they show signs of insubordination. No, seriously, it's a request, no wait, I'm telling you to slap Aaron. Aaron in particular, he's a dick. Slap him until his face is red raw.
But anyway, seeing your little beaming smiles every morning gives me that little pick-me-up I need to start the day after dragging myself out of bed.
I hope that I can continue to teach you all as I move on into year 13. Seriously, I don't mind missing two and a half hours a week for you, and that's my going home early time. Plus it'll get me some extra hours, which will give me more UCAS points :)
No, no, that's not the reason I'm teaching you.
I'm teaching you because I'm a kind, warm hearted and generous person.
I don't just enjoy the fact that once I'm gone I'll never see you all grow up.
You're now an integral part of my life, even if the two hundred of you can be a bit too much to bear at times.
Thanks for being teachable (Y)

No comments:

Post a Comment