Monday 17 May 2010

Not Particularly Exciting

Well, I'm pretty sure this post will pale in comparison to my epic posting night, but heyho, I have to keep the ball rolling and such.

So, what has happened since Yarmouth of Great?
Not much, I can tell you.
Most memorable would be Saturday, when I had Bejocr over to see Walter and play some box while t'others were watching the FA Cup Final at Pedadu's and then going to the Corby Fair.
But we had fun, and Bejocr loved the dog, and vice versa.
Well, at least I hope she loves Walter, otherwise his ickle heart will be crushed.
:)

Umm, what else to talk about?
Maybe I'd best clear the air about the Travis posts...
What was written then is probably not the case now.
In fact, those posts were pretty damn miserable, and I apologise if you were affected by any of the issues raised in tonight's Ballamory...
Uh... excuse me.
Anyway, yeah, clearing the air.
It must be understood that these posts were written a good many number of months ago, and so anything written about a person or people is likely to be invalid.
Oh I don't know, I'm trying to form something meaningful from nothing.

Sorry, this post has been a total sham.
"Why post it?" I hear you ask.
I will figure that one out later.
But for now, here's an interlude.

*Musical interlude*

Right, we're back.
I guess I could take this moment to ask you all what you thought of said posts, and whether I should continue to pick things out.
Though to be honest, the four I've picked so far are the ones that I think are the least *high pitched scream* or just not downright weird.
Seriously, there's some pretty horrid stuff in there.
I picked out the gritty, nail biting horror stories that would chill the bones of even Satan himself, although, as we know, because there are so many people in hell, and because of convectional heat and shit, or something maybe it's already frozen over?
I don't know, I read it somewhere. And I've probably remembered it wrong.
Oh well.

You know, I think the talk about Travis thing is working, let me just run through.
The first entry talks about the pen I was using, oddly enough, and then continues on to talk about "the incident with Simone" and then how much of an awesome person Bejocr is and then other stuff about girls and then my particularly favourite quote:
"My mind is a powerful ally. So I should leave that to do the talking instead of my penis."
Not much of a gritty post, but a bit "Ooh, really?" so maybe not.

The second entry starts with "Yappy Hew Near!" and this was all about how I wanted things to be totally different after January First, and also quoted the U2 song on the same subject with the lyric "Nothing changes, on New Years Day" which totally shows how optimistic I was.

The third was a confrontation about how I liked Christy and Simone, not a particularly interesting one. Again talks about how awesome Bejocr is... and stuff about the Kettering vs Eastwood match, which was my first ever live football game in a stadium with people and shit.

The next one was about my birthday, and the incident with Taylor... uhh... Tanya, and then for some reason I called myself a dick... oh yeah, because I didn't really like that girl I made out with. Yeah, I know her name is up there, but you want me to repeat it? Yeah? Want a fight about it?

Then we go onto the 27/01/09 post, which I have on here, aka, the anniversary of my Mum's death. If you need reminding it talks about clinical depression and stuff. Read back if you want to, it's not the best read ever.

Oh uhh... yeah, the next one is my first night slightly drunk. There's a squiggle on the page. In fact, I think it's my only happy entry in Travis.
Oh damn, get a load of this, "Christ I love Simone, tonight rekindled those feelings + a hug. Damn she's fucking hot."
Pathetic.
Hah, but this is funny, "I've escaped from Tanya! In a bit, Trav!"

Oh, and then I'm depressed again. Seriously, this is weird shit. Oh, hello, look at this, "I'm too cowardly for death though, so don't 'worry'"
Damn.
This entry also talks about insignificance and how I got no recognition for helping relationships and 'impacting' certain people's lives.
Basically me being in my selfish zone.

Ah, here we go, another post about girls. Mainly about Simone to be honest. Includes a bit about the music performance, in which she wore an interesting dress. Girls, you would have loved it, it was beautiful. Guys, you would have loved it, her boobs were on proper display.
Yeah, that was of course a quote... not from memory, no.
...
Shut up.
Whoa, hold the phones.
"Seriously, I look in the mirror and see Simone?"
Connotations or what, you psychologists!

Next is a self evaluation, pretty depressing. This was done because I had a huge fight with several people, in here I've written in particular Bejocr, but I don't remember any of the details. But why would you want to?
At the end I have a shout, a big-me-up shout, mind.

A month later I talk about my Grandma's death, so yeah, pretty depressing stuff again.
Also a bit about how I was getting closer to Lamaal once more.
Then more depressing stuff.

Ah, then the 05/05/09 post, look only a few below.

Ah, exam period. Not too depressing.
Talked about Wickie Wednesdays, which were events that weren't spent with the Krewe
0.0 I know. Freaky stuff.
I didn't betray you or anything... I just went somewhere else. I did tell you to come.
I also talk about how well my exams went.

Then I think it's the last two posts.
Yes, yes it was.

Well, this not particularly exciting post just got interesting.
Bit of a biggie too.
Totally not planned.

Well, there you go, Krewe + 2, this is the trust I have in you.
I have literally divulged the contents of Travis to you.
True, not word for word, but I gave you the gist.

Right, time for bed.
Dukey missed his midnight birthday wish rush.
You dick.
Happy Birthday anyway.
I'm out.
Nanight xx

1 comment:

  1. So I'm pretty awesome. Woo

    I remember when we argued, it was horrid. I might have a matching diary entry.

    I'm going to steal this idea now for my blog, MWAHAHA

    ReplyDelete