Wednesday 12 May 2010

Travis Entry 15/10/09

"Jesus, it's been a while, Trav.
I won't bother with an excuse.
But yeah, things have changed slightly in the last few months.
For one, Bart is gone... that kind of shook me up - a lot.
I went into a spell of depression, and I mean proper instead of that pansy crap.
When I started school and the work load was instantly piled upon us, it just got to me and I crippled under it. For a while I just stopped enjoying things. I tried talking to Pedadu about stuff, but apparently his life is perfect right now so doesn't have time for my depression.

Angry rant at the end there.

Anyway, I digress. Females, they saved the day again. I fucking love girls. Thank god I'm not gay.
Lamaal appeared and metaphorically held out her hand to help me, which is wonderful.
It wasn't that her words helped tremendously, but more purely because she listened and didn't say anything stupid, or try to make it about her. Needless to say she's fantastic.

I shouldn't complain about Pedadu though.
He's like the good brother I never had.
Emphasis on good.

For the record, this time round I fell for [fuck it, I'll just go ahead and say Jess], and if we hadn't gone back to school, might've been in with a chance maybe. But that's gone as well.

So yeah, it all returns to .... [paragraph removed for disclosure reasons. Hey, don't feel bad, it's just I don't want you to know this particular part. Don't bother asking me about it either, because we all know that only one of you will crack me. Maybe two.]
'Yet' is a bit optimistic.
[I did finish the paragraph though. So yeah, you just need to fill in the middle. It's like a sandwich in that way.]

I hate to admit it, but alcohol is probably the only way forward.
Fuck's sake.
Well, I say forward, but I mean into bed with some random chick whose name I will forget.

Yet, life goes on. Slowly. Yet faster than I can keep with. I really need magic in a can.

Tee-tee-why-ell, Travis."

Hey, come on, that one wasn't too depressing.
Well, it was a little.
We'll just have to see what the next one brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment