Friday 28 May 2010

Do to the T

Well, firstly, I'd like to say that was on of the easiest exams of all time.
Seriously, the engineering exam I took last year was quite difficult, but it taught me everything I needed to simply sail through this exam without a care in the world.
And I did sail through it.
I was sitting there, as question after question came and I thought "I am loving this exam"
I must have gotten stuck once, on man-made boards, when I couldn't think of the technical name for cardboard, and then I suddenly realised plywood hopefully counts, and then I talked about how it's better than natural wood.
Oh, I also got a little confused on the material used for a Thermos handle, but luckily it seems that Urea Formaldehyde was an idea that the engineers shared, so it looks like I'm going to get a good result for this exam.
To be honest, there's not much else I can talk about, seeing as it was so fantastically good and I can't complain about it.

Awesome sauce.

So I guess I'm going to sign off here.
Kind of disappointing really, my posts have stretched to epic proportions recently.
Can't keep that trend up forever though, unfortunately.

Would it be worth talking for a moment about how awesomely well Zero-G is going?
I guess it could.
We have some pretty phat ass beats going down at the moment (as I believe they would say in the g-hetto)
We've done a few table reads of scripts, and no one has so far gone "nope, shit, would never ever watch that ever" so it looks like this actually might be a minor success for us.
Just need to wait for Dukeystein to get his capture card working so we can record shit in colour.
Colour is extremely important in today's climate.
We're all extremely excited about it as well, and the voice casting hasn't been a total cock up this time since there are now girls who want to play a part in it.

Anyways, now it's time to bug out.
I'll see you lovely people later.
Not entirely sure what I'm going to post next week, but I'll pull something out of the hat.
Buhbye

No comments:

Post a Comment