Saturday 29 May 2010

May

With this rainy day upon us, I decided to look back through the archive of posts and it looks to me that May has been one of the best months of the year so far.
So with this being the 29th of May, and with little likelihood of me squeezing out another post to try and top the number of posts within a month (February doesn't count because it was the start and I posted like a hundred things in the first day), and I'm now beating that record.
So here's a little tribute to May.

*Up-beat violin music starts, and a montage of all the things that have happened in May begins. There is lots of laughter and happiness, and no crying!*

Actually, I tell a lie, I'm crying right now, but I have no idea why.
Probably brought upon when I looked back at those god awful depressing posts.
Seriously, just look back through May and you will find no complaint.
This is like... new for me.
I don't quite know what to do with myself.
Do I see it as a sign or coincidence?
Is this that moment I've been waiting for, when god doesn't decide to crush everything by either bringing up some terrible memories from my youth, or by making something ridiculously shite happen to me that totally destroys the whole streak of happiness and lands me in a pit of my own self-pity?
Fuck I hope so.
Because seriously, if he ruins this feeling I will go up there and kill him.
Then I will have his power, and I'll be able to return to Earth.

I know that this isn't the best time for some other people, but at least now I'm not caught up in my own self hatred so that I can help you out a little
Besides, you've all be great to me in the past, so a little repayment is definitely due :)

So anyway, which course do I take now?
I think it'd be about time to meet someone new, perhaps a female, and then engage in acts of unspeakable horror.
Hey, I'm feeling a little cocky.
I've had my own fair share of compliments recently :D
Could do with a hair cut though.
I think I deserve all that now.
Call me selfish, but I think I've been through quite enough.

And hey, get this, I haven't punched anything in ages!
Whoo! Anger suppressed.
*Happy upbeat music plays*

So I'd to round by saying thank you to each and every one of you for making May an awesome month to live in this year.
And here's to June! *Clinking glasses*

1 comment:

  1. Ching ching my dear!
    Loving the new and happier you, it's time you got the cheeryness you deserve in your life. :)

    ReplyDelete