Sunday 2 May 2010

From Oxford to Jedi...

... to Edward Cullen to a wind farm.

Yes, it's been a very interesting weekend.
Very interesting indeed.

I woke up at the daunting time of 0700 on Saturday morning to shower and change before heading off to Brooke Weston and then catching a bus to Oxford.
It's a fantastic place.
Everything you have heard is true.
But there's more.
The talks were a bit "okay, that's fairly interesting," but the town is just magnificent.
Old Victorian buildings turned into shops, a huge-ass market-place, a McDonald's and street performances. Also, there was no Primark. Which is always a plus. All the clothes shops were self-sufficient businesses. Oxford owned. Oxford run. No big company involved and no African children involved either. To my knowledge, at least.

Anyway, after that was Soha's party, which again, was interesting.
I was disappointed in myself for coming in the worst possible costume of all time.
Luke Skywalker.
Basically, I put on a black shirt and stuck a lightsaber on my belt.
But hey ho, why go to a party that's all about costume over fun?
Exactly.
Clearly the best costume was Hababasi's, who came as my father. Meaning Darth Vader. And we had a lightsaber dual.
After that my lightsaber was used repeatedly as a penis, and one memorable moment when Bejocr stuck it up my nose.
Also another moment when she and Ailogo said "let's make him Harry Potter" and Bejocr said "Okay, Peter, close your eyes," as I was defending myself from Ailogo's mascara. I then ended up with lipstick on me. Hallelujah.
I also pulled my trousers down.
So yeah, interesting.

Anyway, today I went on a long and pointless walk Joancl to the wind farm, so that we could say we've done it. And also touch a wind turbine. Or as he put it "receive oral sex from a wind turbine."
Team America messed up his head.
So yeah, in total I'd say we walked at the very least 15 miles, possibly more, and now my legs are killing me.

So yeah, that was my interesting weekend.
And it continues!
Day off on Monday which means I can probably get some well-earned sleep.
And I'll enjoy.
I'll enjoy it so much that an Orang-utan will turn his head with a "what?" expression on his face. Said utan will also be called Clyde.
I also don't know how that metaphor makes sense.
Live with it.
Anyway, I'm going to go off and sleep longer than a bear on nytonol.
That one made sense.
Nanight xx

No comments:

Post a Comment