Tuesday 20 September 2011

I Was Held at Gunpoint

Hi, Kay. This post is to make you happy.

Christ, I'm just picturing a thousand people suddenly asking me, "Who's Kay? Why are you writing a blog post for her? Do you fancy her? Annoying question?"

But what can I say about dear Kay?
"fail. nothing then. HAHA"
Well, Kay, on the contrary, I believe I can say many-a-thing about you.

If ever I were to have a secret, Kay, then you'd be that secret. Mainly because I always harp on about how I don't like meeting people on the internet because they're almost always creeps and weirdos and even if they are okay people I don't keep up any sort of conversation with them when Dukey or Josh isn't there because I generally don't have anything in common with these people. But you had to go and ruin that, didn't you? You had to be so damn perfect that I just had to stay in contact with you.

You made me break my rule.

But that's okay, I don't mind that. One, because I'm going to be seeing you soon anyway when you move to London and two, you've proven to me that not everyone I can't look in the eyes is a pathetic weirdo who likes nothing more than to piss me off. You're a wonderful human being and you've never done me wrong. Ever. That's like a world record or something. That's pretty special, Kay.

So I'm going to leave this blog post here and tell you that your post is ready for your inspection.

All the best for everything,
Peter.

Uh... Outside Voice? This isn't a letter. It's a blog post.
I will sign out however I want to sign out!
Yeah, I'm sure she'll love this pathetic attempt at a blog post. It's not even that good.
Okay, it's not my best work, but it'll do, won't it?
Aren't you going to say something along the lines of "I love you and you've somehow forever managed to be a rock for me and you always know how to say the correct things even when no one else can"?
You've kind of just done that for me.
It's because I'm a fucking legend. 
Get out of my head, Inside Voice.
Can't. I'm kind of stuck in here.
Whatever.

I love you, KayKay.

No comments:

Post a Comment