Wednesday 7 September 2011

Salute to Stupidity: Becca Slagging Off My Brother Special

Me: "I'm confused at the moment. Because now my brother's spouting shit at me as well."

This is where Becca started this wonderful concoction of all things that insult my older brother.

Becca: 
"Call him a limp dick cock choking parasite."
"Say he's got anorexicock and if he doesn't watch out it's going to whither into a useless husk!"
"Call him a turd-like anarchistic cerebrally-challenged smelly-crotched sperm-bank."
Me: "Hang on, Salute to Stupidity coming up. If you can keep 'em coming, that'd just be fantastic."
Becca: 
"XD"
"All he is useful for is an incense burner to improve the smell of horse barns?"
"I lost it man. :("
"I think anorexicock is the best XD"
Me: "That's absolutely brilliant. I need to know what went through you mind at that point."
"I could call him anorexic... but I also want to say that he's got a small dick... *gasp* idea!"

I think this has been one of my most favourite conversations ever on MSN.

What was especially funny about this was that my brother was standing behind me while she was saying all of this. Brilliance.

Becca, you're an absolute star. I don't know what I'd do if you weren't coming to Leicester with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment