Wednesday 7 September 2011

Me and Pet Asian

That's got to be the single funniest Google keyword I've ever had ever.

Peter Duke: ... letters and pictures can't tell you how much I laughed there. Had I been drinking at the time, I'd currently be wiping it up.

I tried desperately to find my blog by searching this, but I couldn't. I know exactly which post this keyword links to, which is the post about Timothy, but they would've still had to have trawled through like 30 or 40 pages of Google to find me.

That's funny shit, right there.

P.S. I've been told to change one of the clicky buttons tick things and so I've changed "Outrageous" (the least clicked ticky click thing) to "You are Correct" because Josh told me to. If you don't like it and want "Outrageous" back, just tick "You are Correct" because that'd be hilarious and ironic.

No comments:

Post a Comment