Wednesday 9 February 2011

Timothy

Okay, so I've been reminded of even more things about Timothy. So this is happening, come to terms with it.

Timothy goes rawr.

Timothy saw first light in a Chinese factory in... China. His first sight was of a poor child assembling things in this horrible place. I mean, seriously, they'd score like minus eight for safety and sanitation. When he had gathered enough strength, he decided to liberate the factory and free all of the children.

Yay for Timothy! 

Over the years, Timothy has enjoyed his life. He decided to have fun, and try activities such as:

Bungee jumping. 

And white water rafting. 

But ultimately, Timothy's purpose in life was to defend us against the Chinese, his life-long pet-peeve. Luckily he met me, so I taught him how to protect us from world domination.

Destroy him!

I'd like to state at this point that I have nothing against the Chinese or any other culture. This is merely a joke between me and my friends, particularly now that we have Quach (pictured above). Don't take it the wrong way. Although we should fear Chinese expansion. I'm just saying. 


But all good things come to die eventually. Timothy was brutally murdered by Hoier's mother. I suggested to Joe that we cremate him.

Goodbye, Timothy. 

But then Joe pointed out an obvious flaw in my plan.

Cremating Timothy = horrible mess + toxic fumes

So yeah, that was Timothy. He was a good dinosaur, and shall be sadly missed.

Damn, a lot of people died this weekend. First Timothy, then me. I wonder who will die next at the party that happened like 4 days ago?

Until another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment