Sunday 20 February 2011

Oh Hi...

So hey from the most awesome dude in the entire world. By the way, that's me. I don't know if you can tell from my tone or not, but I'm like drunk and shit. When I say drunk, I mean drunk. I don't mean anything else because that's what I am. Becca's new hair is awesome. That's the truth and all that.

Right, so what caused all this drunkenesssesdesss? Well some shit went down earlier. Essentia;lly Becca ... no wait, Bekah invited us all over to watch Star Wars movies, but that's not interesting because everyone in the world has seen them apart from Bekah and Becca. I mean, come on, they're like essential to life and shit... like Lord of the Rings. Anyway, that happened. Then this happened.

I don't know what I was going to say, but I'm sure it coherent and well thought out, because that's what I do. I feel sick. Anyway, what was I saying? Oh yeah. No, wait, I still don't know what I was saying.

[redacted]'s super hot. No wait, I'm not allowed to say that. [redacted]'s super hot. I'm allowed to say that. [redacted]'s super hot and I totally want in her pants. But what's the likelihood of that happening? I know, I'm like a sad loser and the like. It's kind of pathetic dude. I mean come on, I'm pretending to my kids that I have a girlfriend. That's loseristic.

I should stop here. Yay for short blog post! Whoo!

I'll see you soon.

Note: Yeah, I redacted some of that because I read it this morning and was disgusted with myself. Not for finding said individuals attractive, but because I totally just threw that information out there, making it appear that my intentions are beyond a friendly handshake. Also, after I wrote this post I threw up at least half a stone. That was the worst I have ever felt. It's not like I was even that drunk either. I drank a fair amount less than I did at mine and Tom's party, so what happened? It makes no sense. I suppose this time I didn't give myself any wind down time with loads of movement. It went straight from being drunk to being at home and lounging around. So perhaps I need to stay on the move while drinking. Okay, I was going to say that I'd never get drunk again, but that's stupid. What I will say is that I will never drink again if I know I won't be able to stay out for the night. That makes sense. Apologies if you read the post before I made my redactions and apologies if you want to know who I redacted, but don't bother making a fuss about it because there's nothing to make a fuss about. Peace out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment