Saturday 5 February 2011

Haslllo

My name is Hutchy anbd I'm pretty damn drunk. I'll tell ytou qhaty, a sheep and a fish were in a bart anbd they werfe all like, "hew, how nyou doin'?" and the opther was all like, "I'm fibne, blud.," \they then were all like beaten up and shit. I'm using Josh's lpaptop, whi8xh has a confusing keyuboard.

Damn right that keyboard was confusing. I couldn't tell what was where. There's a print button where the shift button should be. You literally have to shift your entire thought process to the right, and as you can see, I did not realise that at the time. 

I'm T mine and Hoier's birthday party, and I've having a pretty good time. EWverything's having a good time. My face is numb. Umm... Josh is next to me. Oh my gott, ich soll deutsch versuchen schreiben.

Another fine example. I tried to write "at" but instead capitalised "T". What I want to know is how on Earth I managed to turn caps lock off again if I hadn't realised it was turned on. 

"Hutchy, do you fancy fancy anyone at the moment." Ouch, didn't put a question mark. I believe Josh said this. 

"I don't know, Cassie's really hot. Hold on, I'm writing this all down." Uhh... Yeah, that was me. Cassie was pleased with the comment though, so that's fine. 

"Hutchy, write warum in there." Westie? Probably. Wait, maybe it was Jonny. 

"Harry hit the curb and burst the tyre. Cable. Locked out of the house. Harry and Bekah making out. Bekah trying to make out with Paul." As far as I'm concerned everyone was firing words at me at this point and I could only type so fast. I must say though, my cognitive thinking really improved at this point. There's only a few mistakes in there, and those mistakes are just sentence fragments, which you know I don't care about. 

"I'm not writing down geek, Westie." Damn right I wasn't. 

"This is fantastic." Me again? 

"If I move on from Natalie, and move onto a year 12. It's Vicky Coppard." That was definitely Westie. I apologise, Westie. But, I'm not removing it. What has been written can not be unwritten. 


I apologise for this appalling blog post, and of course in about minus 5 minutes you will have read the second post about the party, unless you're using Google Reader, or have read this one before I post the next one. Just shush. See you in (minus) five minutes!

No comments:

Post a Comment