Saturday 26 February 2011

Salute to Stupidity 4

Duke: So do they use kids or do they just use midgets?
Me: No, I'm pretty sure they just use people. 
Duke: I'm uh... *giggle*
Me: Yes, I'm fully aware of what I just said. 

Me: Cassieeee... can you kill Dukey? 
Cassie: You know what your punishment to him can be? You can hit him over the head with a plank of wood.
Me: You're a genius! 
Cassie: No wait,  plank of wood with a nail through it!
Duke: Don't give him ideas!

Me: Okay, you don't have to kill him, but you can kill him a little bit. 
Cassie: What, like use a little nail? 
Me: Exactly. He'll still be able to enjoy the Moulin Rouge, but he'll be dead. 

I swear half the girls Dukey is friends with are only friends with him because they think that he's either gay or because he has an uncomfortable love of the Moulin Rouge.

Heather: That's the best thing since sliced bread. 
Leach: Ah, but what was the best thing before sliced bread? 
Heather: Socks. 

Becca: So... it's shooting out hyper cats?" I would give the context for this, but I can't for the life of me remember or understand what on Earth her and Joe were talking about. Something about platypuses that live in your eye. 

Me: So if you run out of [insert eye-related chemical here], then you go blind?"
Becca: No, you just can't see in the light.
Me: Isn't that called blindness?






These are just pictures that were sent to me via the intertwining network facility highway and I found them amusing enough to post here. Don't say that I don't treat you.

That's all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment