Tuesday 1 February 2011

So Now NTU Fancies Me

Let's just start off with a little something something. I didn't do a January was great post yesterday because I forgot, and I've blogged so much over January that there didn't seem much point. I think you get it. Anyway, I will officially state that January's view count peaked at 400 views! That's almost twice as many as December, which was the current record holder, but now I'm twice as awesome it seems. Anyway, onto the post at hand.

Do you remember the media storm I got from De Montford a little while ago? Yeah, they slowed down recently in order to not look too clingy, but Nottingham Trent caught wind of this and went in for the kill. Recently they've been bombarding me with letters and shit, and this happened only a few minutes ago...

Phone: Ring ring. Ring ring.
Me: Hello?
Catherine: Hi this is Catherine. I'm a student at Nottingham Trent.
Me: Oh hello!
Inside voice: Damn she sounds hot.
Catherine: I'm just ringing to tell you about the open days we have going on right now.
Me: Ah all right, brilliant. Heh, I received a letter about it a couple of days ago in fact.
Inside voice: I don't even want to go to NTU. If you weren't so hot I would've hung up by now.
Catherine: Ah well do you want to get a pen and some paper and write down when they are?
Me: Sure... ah, there's some right in front of my.
Inside voice: Hehehehe, no there isn't.
Catherine: Okay the first one is ... [unrecognised recording]
Me: Uhuh... got it.
Catherine: Then on the... [unrecognised recording]
Me: Okay...
Catherine: and then on the ... [unrecognised recording]
Me: Got it.
Catherine: Now since you're studying Media the open days will be in the ... [unrecognised recording] building.
Me: Oh yeah, I've been there before.
Inside voice: Does she think that the applicants know absolutely nothing about the university before they apply?
Catherine: Now while you're there you can find out about the course and ask any questions you have.
Me: Ah brilliant.
Inside voice: Believe it or not, Catherine, I found out about the course before I applied to it.
Catherine: Do you want to run any of your questions by me first just...?
Me: No, I can't think of anything right now, that's quite all right thank you.
Inside voice: What? I'm not retarded.
Catherine: Okay, that's quite all right. Thank you very much.
Me: No, thank you. Goodbye.
Inner voice: Can I see you in person?
Catherine: Buhbye.
Catherine's inner voice: I love you, please marry me.

Yup, NTU has acquired my phone number and they're now phoning me.

Have a nice February.

No comments:

Post a Comment