Friday 16 July 2010

Freedom Friday

Sense of nostalgia, no?

First Lesson - Free
Well, it was technically DT, but I didn't do DT, so I'm now calling it a free. This lesson I was trying to make my script for my media trailer longer, but soon a load of my year eights arrived in DT, so I and Mr Barrett decided to get as many as them as we could in the office and shut them in. I took a picture of the result. That was amusing. I'll stick it up with the Snakes Alive project on Facebook some time, probably when I've posted this.

Second Lesson - Free
Again, Josh decided to play that monkey game, but I swear I did something else this lesson too... I can't for the life of me remember what that was, but still, it was amusing.

Third Lesson - Free
See where this is going? I joined the guys while they finished their Physics work, and decided to do Dukey's for him, since he was doing such a pants job of it. Although I did turn it into an experiment about finding me, the Messiah. Joe found it hilarious, therefore it was successful.

Fourth Lesson - Monopoly
Okay, yeah, I actually did a lesson today. German Monopoly is always fun. I have a picture or two from that as well, and they'll probably go up on Facebook too.
I and Josh had our official second wedding, because he naturally had all the property and I had all the money, and naturally I think we won. Just.

Fifth Lesson - Free
Everybody seemed to be doing exams or something this lesson, so I ended up in Bottom Red to try and do some work. Of course, after about three minutes I wandered off, and found the DT teachers looking at the snakes, so I took the courtesy of taking a ganders as well, and then help them tidy up once their judging was finished. Doesn't look like my guys won, but I know one group of them came a very very extremely close second, which they'll probably be happy with. I'm not surprised at all by the winner; the head was so elaborate. Anyway, after this I took a walk and then ended back in bottom red, where a couple of my year eights were, so I talked to them for a while as I attempted to do some work, and then Becca and Joe came out, and then Maja told me that my report was in the Media Suite, then I couldn't find it, then I went back to Becca and Joe, and then we walked off, and then Gemma ran up to me with my report, and then we waited at the doors of freedom, and then they opened, and then I got on the bus and threw one of my year sevens out of my designated back middle seat, and then the bus moved, and then Becca and Aimee waved at me from their bus, and then the bus arrived at the stop, and then I got off and walked home, and then I started writing this blog after turning my laptop on and having a shave.
That was a long sentence.

So, that was the last day of term, but not the last day of year 12; still got two weeks of that at the start of next term.
Anyway, it's been a fantastic run, starting low and gradually getting better and better up until this point.
And now I have to go four weeks without my kids. Hmm. That's annoying.
"What about your friends?"
Please, I'll practically be living with you guys.
*Holds up glass*
So here's to all the good times. And to many more.
I'll catch up with you after Berlin.
So until that time, I'll bid you all goodbye and good luck trying to live without me.

1 comment: