Saturday 10 July 2010

I am the Messiah

"Your body must just be like the same temperature as whatever it is outside"
"Yeah, that's why I don't feel the cold"
"You could just sit in an ice cube"
"I'd be like a superhero"
"Iceman!"
"No wait, if it's true, I could sit in volcanoes too"
"Super-adaptive-man"
"My god, I'm the saviour of humanity. I am the Messiah!"
"No, you're a very naughty boy"
And then I groped her boob.
Not my fault, she practically asked me to do it.

So basically, I had Becca round today so that this beautiful day wasn't wasted, and as it turns out she was at Joe's house already, so it provided a nice little waypoint before she needed to go home.
We also went shopping!
But, yes, as said, I am the saviour of humanity, and I should take every possible opportunity to spread my seed, just in case.
Seriously, whether we go into an Ice Age or a drought, I'll be ready with my super-adaptive body, and soon so will hundreds of other kids.
One could argue that having Becca over all to myself was the perfect opportunity, but I gave her the "There's that moral dilemma" look, but I knew she was totally up for it.
That's also a lie, she's probably not totally up for it.
So we spent the afternoon totally not doing it.
After totally not doing it, we went shopping for new clothes that I should take to Berlin with me, and then after a final hug she got on the bus and I walked back home.

So yes, a perfect day.

Also, if you're trying to read into some of the sexual connotations that may have been formed during this post, I must tell you now, I was kind of hoping Becca's blog would stay logged in, so I prepared a post in my head for her, involving the moral dilemma and totally not doing it. Obviously it would've been funnier on her blog, but I didn't want to let all that preparation go to waste, so I put it here.
So yeah, there's your reasoning.
Just in case.

And tomorrow, I get to spend time with Joe, where I presume I'll totally not do it with him either, because of the moral dilemma, but Becca says he would be totally up for getting naked in front of we, of which I cannot remember the root of that comment, but whatever.
Joe, don't fear, you're not going to get naked in front of me unless the situation calls for it, and that situation would have to be pretty dire.
There's also that moral dilemma.

Anyway, hopefully there'll be more of those perfect days to come, and hopefully with more people.
Also, this is the last week of the year, so I'll maybe do a my day post everyday this week.
Who knows?
I do.
And I'm going to do it.
Now you know too.
Excellent.
I'm going to leave now.
Bye! *waves erratically*

No comments:

Post a Comment