Friday 2 July 2010

Fricking Friday

I woke up miserable, I walked to the bus stop miserable, I got to school miserable, Becca was miserable, I gave her a hug, and managed to cheer myself up a bit, and hopefully her too.

First Lesson - DT
As I said, I started the day miserably, but Joshy Woshy and Wezdog managed to bring a little fun into things, and of course there was Mr Barrett being jolly as always.

Second Lesson - Structured Study
I finished episode one! Wuhoo! I must have played it through about five times that lesson, and I can tell you, after two years of writing this stuff, the quote
"Exactly, if you can't even do a simple equation to which the answer is clearly ... wait a minute... five then two... right... seven? No, that's not right..."
"Ten"
"To which the answer is clearly ten"
still hasn't gotten old.
And I'm pretty sure it never will.

Third Lesson - Oh yawn
Yep, French.
Oh yawn, indeed.
Although, at lunch I discovered that my kids were just being dicks yesterday. They called me over to their table, at which point they announced the stupid things they'd done in the day, and the ink stains to prove it, and then I stuck my hand in one of their faces and walked off. That's not so bad.

Fourth Lesson - German
We managed to finish watching a film! Wuhoo!
That's like, never happened before in languages. We never finish films!

Fifth Lesson - Media
The trouble I'm having with media at the moment is that I'm getting the work done incredibly quickly, prompting Mr Coop-dog to be all like "Wow, you've done it already!"
And I'm like "Was this not the work that we were supposed to have done for today"
"Well most people haven't even done their surveys yet"
S'cool.
Here I've been worrying that my work has been shoddy and slow, I almost missed the first deadline for heaven's sake.
But seriously, this coursework is going to be fantastic.

So, not such a bad day after all.
This weekend is looking to be fantastic, if all goes to plan.
Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment