Monday 12 July 2010

Woke up with a Thought Monday

How does one possibly wake themselves by thinking?
That doesn't make any sense.
In any case, that totally ruined the start of my day.
Being awake first thing in the morning leaves you tired and feeling like shit for the rest of the day, unless I am actually ill, in which case there's a different excuse.
But anyway.
This thought plagued my morning, it left me constantly thinking.
"What was that thought?"
Well, I was just about to get to it.
"You still haven't said it yet"
Oh calm the fuck down.

Right, basically, it's not something I'm particularly worrying about now, but for some reason this morning it did.
Oh wait, I suddenly remembered what that thought was, and it's actually quite personal.
Not to me, mind.
In a nutshell, I'm sure you must have heard Becca preaching (and I'm pretty sure I can class it as preaching now) that I deserve a girlfriend more than ever now, especially since we've all figured out that I'm the saviour of the human race, but uh... I don't know, something confused me. I mean, for starters, I'm not completely different to everyone else. I mean, I believe I've grown as a person, in confidence as well as the nitty gritty bitties (and yes, I do realise that your perverse minds might construe that as something weird, but hey, I'm not changing it), but let's face it, while everyone's like "Oh yeah, he really does deserve to meet someone nice now," is not the same as saying "oh hell yeah, if you don't restrain me than I'll just have sex with him all over everything," is it?
That's a pretty big nutshell, but hey, I have pretty big nuts.
Hah.

Anyway, I believe I've forgotten something. Let's do this quickly.

First Lesson - Media
I was fucking ill, I can tell you that much. I walked in for Miss T to say "... so I'll do the tutorials tomorrow. Got to dash," so I walked out again, back to bottom red where I started to die.
I'm lying of course. It was the kind of illness that was like "My god I'm going to be sick. No wait, actually, I'm just being paranoid. I just can't feel my heart beating as profoundly as it normally does." This was quite ironic seeing as I was reading a zombie book.

Second Lesson - Teaching
Ah yes, the success stories. We went through reports today, and while there were some unsurprising failures, there was one particular lad, who had a target of standard. He was like "Yeah, that's fair enough" with his little voice.
But this is no ordinary child. This child has one working arm and a larger brother to help him.
What did Mr Brown kindly do? He told Jamie to go back and improve it. And my god, the sight at the end of the lesson, it's making me smile even as I write it. Tear to the eye and what not.
Mr B, "Wow, I can't really give you extended for that, can I? You've worked really hard, and I'm sorry but I just can't give you it."
Jamie, "Oh okay"
Older Bro, *smiles in my direction, he knows what's coming*
Mr B, "I'm going to have to give you Advanced."
Jesus Christ, "Good work, Jamie"
But seriously, the look on his face was priceless. He looked so god-damn happy. And it totally made my day. Go Jamie.

Third Lesson - Fuck it
There's actually no point in mentioning this lesson.

Fourth Lesson - DT?
Yes, yes it was DT, and we're really steaming along with this coursework. Kind of.
Actually, we're not.
The capacity for what I could do, and the work done is totally not me. We've been given a huge deadline, and guess what I'm going to do?
Yes, that's right, not do it until Thursday.
Brilliant.

Fifth Lesson - German
After circle time last week, the tables were ever so slightly mixed up, and while it didn't really make a difference to the people who actually moved, the idiots who were apparently ruining the lessons lightened up and let everyone else volunteer answers instead.
That's progress. And with only one more German lesson to go.

The bus was fucking horrible.
I'm actually getting tired of my year sevens now, they've become too much like Year 8s.
Fortunately, a lot of the year eights are becoming like year nines, and the Snakes Alive project is keeping them almost preoccupied.
So yeah. Year 8s: 2, Year 7s: 2.
Oooh, what'll happen next, I wonder?
As for this morning's thought, it's probably best not to worry about it, I was just surprised that it woke me is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment