Tuesday 13 July 2010

Hey it's Tuesday

Yes, it's day two of our epic last week of the year run, and things are going well!
I must point out that I'm doing this in order to keep up the post count while I'm away.
I have a target of at least 10 posts per month, and more if I can handle the heat.
And let's face it, who can get enough of Cliché Life Stuff?
No one, that's who.

First Lesson - Free
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, that was nice.

Second Lesson - French
My god, that was the crappest film I've ever seen.

Third Lesson - German
What did I do exactly?

Fourth Lesson - Media
I did coursework! It's coming along nicely. So far it's at an A grade. This makes me happy.

Fifth Lesson - DT
I did...n't do coursework... Not my fault.

Okay, you're right, I didn't exactly go into detail, but what are you going to do about it? That's right, nothing. Hahahahahahaha.
There wasn't much to say about today, to be honest, it was a fairly boring and average day. At least I didn't wake myself by thinking today though, that's a sigh of relief.
I really need a haircut.
I also don't have any note-worthy complaints. Obviously I have regular complaints, like how the kids are getting increasingly annoying, but nothing to fuss about.
Hmm, so what kind of a mood am I in?
I don't feel overjoyed, in fact, this is typically the point where I'm feeling "Crap, I'm just about to be completely alone for a week" but then of course I realised "Hey, I'm going back to school next week anyway... just in Germany" which will be awesome.
It's a strange, strange feeling I can tell you that. Also I'm now dawdling, trying to find something to talk about.
Could I uncensor some of the censored Travis posts?
No, no I bloody can't. There's a reason I censored them.
Thought I'd get your hopes up there.
Hmm, sorry for the pointless post, I'll catch you tomorrow with a hopefully more interesting day.

*waves*

No comments:

Post a Comment