Wednesday 14 July 2010

Wonderful Wednesday

Yes, it was indeed pretty damn good.
I'm all happy and cheerful and all that.
Let's just get to it, eh?

First Lesson - Free
Ah, wonderful Wednesday frees, I do so love them. Aside from the general tomfoolery, I helped Becca translate some incredibly difficult French from her book.
Also today was my piano teacher's last day, and therefore quite possibly my last ever piano lesson. I decided to try and round of Finish the Fight some more, and it's going well. As for Mrs Holmes, well, it was evident that Duguid would get the better of her some day. Well done you ignorant, big-floppy-donkey-dick-sucking, idiotic piece of shit from hell. Well fucking done.

Second Lesson - German
I have now seen Goodbye Lenin three times. Unfortunately, there's not much else I can say about this lesson.

Third Lesson - Free
Yeah, I decided to take some time out for myself, so that I didn't have to bother going to French. I joined Joe and Dukey in Physics and then we headed off to the library, where we met up with Bekah, Becca and Natalie. Becca showed me how to turn people into zombies on Photoshop, and my god she's amazing it. Other than that I actually did some work. It was for Media, which is of course the most fun coursework ever ever, so yeah.

Fourth Lesson - Snakes Alive
This lesson was so much fun. This was my last ever official lesson with these guys, and suffice to say it went as well as it always does. Yes, there were a couple of petty annoyances, but as a whole the lesson was great.
My second biggest fan, Courtney, has also now been officially promoted to biggest fan for a few reasons. This lesson she decided to keep me in textiles, which I was fine with since that appeared to be the busiest part of the department this week, and we chatted a lot in-between me shouting at people and helping thread needles. It's apparent that another one of my talents is threading needles.
Jesus could thread needles. Just saying.
Anyway, as always some of the kids had been asking if I had ever been in a fight, and of course I can't lie. So this prompted Courtney to ask what that thing that makes me tick is. Naturally I couldn't talk about this in class, but I feel like I can trust her, and if I'm going to get through next year with these guys as well, they're going to have to know exactly how forbidden yo mum jokes are. I might have a word with her tomorrow.
Anyway, at the end of the lesson she departed by saying "I do like annoying you, Peter, but I love you really." Sounds familiar. But still oh so adorable.
So yeah, that's why she's been promoted.

Fifth Lesson - Building Bridges
With the dragster project behind us, it was decided that the year sevens would build bridges in teams of six to transport a tennis ball from one side of the room to the other. In fact, the exact same thing happened last term with the other group, and you know how that went. Yep, it failed. One group even went as far to try and make a cable car for the tennis ball, but this epically failed before they even finished.
So, I sat back and watched the kids fail while having a laugh with Mr Brown and Lee. Good show.

So yes, that was my wonderful Wednesday. Quite a lot better than yesterday in fact. Very a lot better. I'm planning on joining the year eights again tomorrow for the final send off for the Snakes Alive project, which I wouldn't miss for the world.
That'll be momentous.
Until tomorrow, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment