Saturday 12 November 2011

Cliché Vlog Stuff


Oh, hey audience, I didn't see you there. This is the long-anticipated and much-needed introduction and official first entry to my brilliant and oh-so-fantastic vlog that you've been hearing so little about.

If you're already an avid reader of Cliché Life Stuff, then the format of these vlog posts will be pretty understandable for you. It will seem obvious what I'm doing. I'm basically putting forward the concept of writing a blog, repeating it into a camera and then posting that video on YouTube and sharing it on the blog. I don't know whether or not to put the video at the top or bottom of the post yet, so I'll trial the top today and the bottom... whenever I next vlog and then you can post a comment to tell me which way round you like it. Because I'm lazy, I will do exactly what the first person tells me to do, so if you have a particular preference; get your comment in quick!

Moving on, today I spat in a cup.

I'm not going to talk about it here because Cliché Life Stuff and VideoCutters teamed up today to bring you this vlog post: (see video)

If you are unable to view the video due to internet restrictions; tough.

I hope you enjoyed that video.

Ah man, you know what's great about doing a video log? There is no way in hell that Inside Voice can possibly have any say. It's going to be brilliant.
That's what you think, sucker.
What? No! You can't do this! How is this happening?
I'm more powerful than you could have ever imagined.
But you're just my thoughts! The things that I dare not say out loud!
Am I a voice?
No.
Exactly, I remain text on a screen. I don't see how you aren't understanding this.
Because I didn't put the text in the video!
Do you put this text in your blog of your own volition?
No...
Same principle, jack-ass.
I hate you.
Get over it.
I'm going to move on.

So, it's day twelve of Movember, and therefore there are still plenty of days left for you to donate! To donate click on the link at the bottom of the video and then click donate. It's quick; it's easy, and it could save someone's life.

But look at my moustache. Towards the end of the month I could be styling this bad boy.

Anyway, I think I've said all I need to say.

Pete out.

No comments:

Post a Comment