Wednesday 2 November 2011

First of Many Changes

Look up. You can see a new banner. Pretty cool isn't it?

This is just an experiment with what I can do with my blog. I'll admit here and now that that banner doesn't fit in with the theme of the blog at all. If I want to keep the original theme of orange and grey, then I'm obviously going to have to change the colours of that, or indeed change the colours of the blog to match.

Still though, first attempt. I'll paste it here.

I like it, but it could be better. With that first thing off the ground, can you please just get your fricking thinking caps on and give me at least some idea where to head with this?

I'm not a magic man, you know. Even if I do have cans full of it.

Banner Alterations: 


I like this one.

Pete out.

2 comments:

  1. WOAH THE SITE'S BLUE.

    Stop stealing my colours, fool.

    Also, bad news. Our DT projects were recycled last term. ALL OF THEM. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the background but not so much the font, it looks a bit amateur blogish. I always liked the old colours but if you are going to change it I wouldn't say blue, it's very classic blog. Maybe you could use something like green or mauve.

    ReplyDelete