Wednesday 23 November 2011

Have I Changed?

I haven't changed. No, I haven't.
Nope. I haven't, either.
No. Nothing's changed.
Just a change of scenery.
Yeah, and I make my own food now.
Head of Production...
I'm the flipping top gun here.
New friends...
I've figured out ways to make the most tedious of housework quick, easy and yet still tedious.
Procrastination is a biggie.
I've always procrastinated. That's not new at all.

Granite Moths just hit 4000 views!

But yeah, what is it that makes Dukey and Josh think that I am in the least bit different to how I used to be? I am at least one hundred percent still Peter Hutchinson. I'm just a bit more sciencey now. Sciencey in the sense of maths and refraction, not understanding the laws of thermodynamics and gravity. God I hate gravity. Earlier I was soldering on a tuner for my radio (I know, how cool is that?) but the pins for the tuner are so flat and smooth that the solder just ran straight off! In fact, no, it's not gravity I hate, it's surface tension.

Fuckin' science.

That's actually the title of my next movie in which Leonardo DiCaprio grows a wife in a petri-dish and names her after the theory of relativity.

Anyway, moving on. I'm going to read a blog post from before Uni, and then I'm going to read a current one, and then we'll fuckin' notice a difference, won't we?

Yeah.

Okay, so the post from a week before Uni. Entitled: BANG
In it, I talk about myself as an omnipotent super-being, there's a video of the Cookie Monster singing along to Ramstein and there's also a paint job about your head exploding. My language is as I'd expect it to be. Fantastic in every single way.

Okay, so what about a current one? I suppose this post will do.
In what freaking way is it different? The way I have presented myself is exactly the same.
Okay, this isn't fair. Let's take a blog post from a couple of weeks ago, just to get an official comparison.

Blog post title: What a Day
I used my trademarked Whoo! *party pop*
I used Inside Voice, another trademark of mine used well before Uni. The only difference I see is that I mention alcohol in the middle of the day. I've never done that before.

There's nothing. Not one single, solitary difference in the way I wrote it, the way I presented it and indeed the way that I ... I didn't actually have a third thing, I just like to have lists of three.

SEE? That's so me!

I was going to say that there's been a lack of cartoons, and while that may be true, I did make that cartoon about welcoming Ethiopia to the internet, which was pretty cool.

In any case, it's the same down to the pointless one-sentence paragraphs that I occasionally do because they stand out and add depth and shit to the post. Makes me seem more human, and hilarious, and all other kinds of shit.

I want a written report into how I've changed. Because as far as this guy sees it (me), I haven't changed on single bit. Apart from, you know, being the gracious and omnipotent leader of Production at Demon TV. But that's just a minor tweak.

So I leave you with one last thought:

'Da fuck?

Pete out.

No comments:

Post a Comment