Thursday 17 November 2011

I Shouldn't Be Allowed to Drink

I had this massively awesome plan where I was going to upload a video, but then I realised that I can't be fucked to wait for it to render.

Boo-fucking-hoo.

Either way, I had a great night, despite clubs still being the shittest place in the world. Although I did learn that with female company, they're not actually that bad. So long as the free alcohol kept coming my way.

Christ that was weird. I was standing with the DSU president and David Winter, and Winter pissed off somewhere, leaving his large bottle of alcoholic beverage that I still to this moment don't know what it is, with Liam Davies, the DSU president. Liam then looked at me and handed me the bottle, and I drank it. It could have been poison. So easily. In one swift movement, David Winter could've killed me.

I did have a funny text conversation with Alannah though. She's the head of marketing. Fun times.

Anyway, when I can be bothered to upload the video tomorrow, I'm sure I will. But now it's 4 in the morning and therefore time to at least get at least some shut eye before tomorrow officially begins yesterday.

Unscramble that one, bitches. And while you're at it, unscramble those eggs that you just scrambled. HAH. YOU CAN'T. YOU'RE WORTHLESS. HAHAHAHAHA.

Uhum.

Pete out.

What the fuck is all this about? I don't remember writing this. Although the title is indeed correct. I must have taken immense care when writing all this, though, because normally my spelling and grammar is all over the place when I'm drunk. Wait, there's a video? Crap. Let me just find it. Christ, this is stupid. 

Holy hell. I really don't want to show this. I mean, it's not terrible. It's just not... good. There was 10 minutes of video, even after it seems that I "edited" it, but it showed me looking at things on Facebook, and walking into my building, so I had to edit it down even more so I didn't get arrested or reveal personal details about someone accidentally. 

I really don't want to upload it. I might have it as unlisted so I can only share it here and to only people I want to see it. Yes, that sounds like a good idea. It'll be the first official Cliché Life Stuff Easter Egg. How much more Cliché could I get? That's a point then, it's labelled so far as Vlog #3, but I don't want it to be, so I'm going to change it to... an unlisted post. Yeah, that's a good idea.

I'm so sorry. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMkymB8_0xA&feature=youtu.be

You should feel honoured; that's an Easter Egg. No one freely tells you how to find their Easter Eggs.

Pete out.

No comments:

Post a Comment