Wednesday 12 January 2011

Conspiracies

Apparently I needed to do this. Unfortunately this means going 9/11 on your asses, and I know how we all just about got over it and never wanted to hear it again. I apologise. But the powers that were being (the people I was with in my free lesson today) told me to post this, so I am.

I feel obliged to state that the following conspiracies do not reflect the opinions of myself and all of us here at Cliché Life Stuff (me).

This post originated because of the Wingdings font, which apparently has something to do with 9/11. The flight number that crashed into the Twin Towers was Q33 NY, and when put into the Wingdings font it looks like this:

Q33 NY 

If the pictures haven't come out right then what it represents is: Plane-Tower-Tower Death-Jews. So apparently this means that the American government purposefully sent a plane into the Twin Towers in order to kill Jews because the Wingdings font foretold it. To me, that's unlikely, but let's see what else we can foresee. 

Let's predict a football result. There is an upcoming game between Liverpool and Blackpool. So let's just see what happens. The text I'm using is Liverpool V. Blackpool. 

Liverpool V. Blackpool

Okay, so that's Unhappy face-Inverted brackets with a line through (probably a Greek letter)-Diamond grid-A curly letter M with a devil tail-Cube-Thick rimmed square-Thin rimmed square-thin rimmed square-Big black dot - 3D cross-Letter box - Sign for OK-Big black dot-The 69 position (and yes, I'm well aware it's a Zodiac symbol, I just forget which)-Curly letter M with a fish tail-The and symbol-Thick rimmed square-Thin rimmed square-Thin rimmed square-Big black dot

Okay, so Liverpool are pretty unhappy right now so they're demotivated. The devil tail means that they've made a deal with the devil, so they have a chance of winning, but the devil is pretty evil so they might not. Diamond means that they're going to do a diamond formation. The big black dot means that they're going to score with the aid of a black guy and the goal will be within the box (hence the squares). 

Obviously the V. doesn't mean anything, but it could mean that there will be a conflict between Christians and ... mail box lovers on the pitch. 

Blackpool are doing okay right now, they have two black dots so they'll score two goals inside the box with the aid of black guys. They'll be so happy that two of the players will end up having sex on the pitch after the game, and the fish is a symbol of Jesus and therefore I will kick Liverpool's ass. The and means nothing. 

End result: Blackpool 2-1 Liverpool

If all of that happens, I will be pretty damn amazed. Finally I will have the power to foresee events that have not yet come to pass, and thus it will be so. 

Peace out. 


P.S. The score was Blackpool 2-1 Liverpool. All goals inside the box and either scored or assisted by black guys. Two of the Blackpool players were seen doing something similar to a 69 on the pitch as well. It seems like I have the power to read the future. Better add that to the list. I'll have to post a list of my superpowers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment