Tuesday 11 January 2011

Fuck Off Monday

So yeah, yesterday (because I forgot to blog yesterday) we started school again. I've got to tell you, I didn't like it very much at all. School doesn't fit around my 'no morning' policy. Oh well, we're back now and that means that the My Day blog posts are back.

But first, let me briefly talk about Saturday, because that was interesting. On Saturday I learned that I am literally the best football coach in the world. I guess I can add it to my list of talents. Let me just put this in perspective. We were playing football, and then these kids joined us. We kicked their arses and then decided to split into teams of three and do a knockout competition. Joe's team was on an undefeated streak, and my team consisted of Rolex and Hernandéz so we had to beat them. The game started with me shouting towards Rolex and Hernandéz various phrases like "Good, good, you have the ball now WIN!" and other phrases like "WIN!" and "SCORE!" and subsequently we scored. One such goal was an awesome goal kick by me, which went right over everyone and into the goal. I'm pretty awesome like that. After we won we became undefeated. I followed this trend for the following matches, which we one. Even when we changed the teams we won... and then we lost, but we won a lot purely because I was shouting "WIN!" a lot. Also on this day I presented myself as the most hilarious person ever, but you already knew this. Also, we drove around in Dukey's car a lot, and the most memorable moment was when Dukey drove me home and Joe said "I don't think Blackberry Close is ready for Spanish Flea" and then subsequently turned the car stereo up to full volume. It was loud.

Anyway, that was that, now this is this.

First Lesson - Media
I say Media, but I turned up to be told what I was told last term. "Peter and Lottie, I believe you have work to do towards your next exam." So we left the classroom, and I didn't do any work towards my next exam, because quite frankly there's no point. I know what you're thinking, "Early preparation is the best kind of preparation," but I put it to you that I don't really care or have the time to worry about an exam that isn't next week. So I did DT work instead.

Second Lesson - Free
Again, I did DT work. I finally got my ProDesktop work finished. Uh... nothing else.

Third Lesson - DT
Just fuck off. We have Mrs Ainsbitch twice a week now, which is twice more than I can put up with, so I'm not a happy chappy.

Fourth Lesson - DT
Fucking DT revision. I pretty much read this lesson because I'm only retaking the exam because I fucked up one big question in the section that only I took. But hey, I have to do it anyway. I'll tell you what though, Mrs Ainscow is trying to find out from me what I'm struggling with, but I've been able to answer every single question she's thrown at me, so that idea is flawed.

Fifth Lesson - Deutsch
Thank Christ this lesson happened. I was bloody sick of doing four lessons of DT that I needed this in order to not top myself in a violent and bloody manner. What actually happened this lesson is beyond me, but I'm sure something happened. Apparently Joe said something funny, but all I caught was "Yes, we need to expand" and apparently this was funny because it was a WWII joke, but hey.

I've got to say, this hasn't been a pleasant start to the year, and my hilarity is off-key because of it. I guess this is why I didn't post yesterday, because nothing is worth posting at the moment. I may as well keep doing my random funny posts, but I won't because that would be heresy and I don't do heresy.

I'll tell you what, Quach's breath really stinks. He's standing over me right now.

Also, on the note of Josh's, Hilton has got himself a laser toy, and he's having immense fun with it. He is the only person who finds it amusing, but whatever brings up his spirits. I need something to raise my spirits. Hey, it's my birthday this weekend. Whoo. That's not that brilliant if I'm honest and it'll suck. But hey.

Until our next adventure! *Theme tune*

1 comment: