Thursday 13 January 2011

Superpowers

I said I'd do a post about my superpowers, so here it is.

Telekinesis
By far my favourite superpower, the ability to move things with my mind. This can be as simple as making a sandwich without even touching a breadboard or as sinister as viciously attacking someone like I had seven thousand knives. Alternatively, I could use telekinesis to control seven thousand knives, which I think would be even more sinister.
Yup, way more sinister. 

That guy in the picture is so scared that he dropped his body. Or perhaps he no longer has a body because it was shredded by the seven thousand knives. Anyway, that's telekinesis, quite possibly the best superpower ever.

The ability to fly
Who wouldn't want to do this? I can fly around the world and do whatever I want. One minute I'm in an exam, I would pop to the toilet, fly to Japan, save everyone from a giant Earthquake and be back in time for them not to notice.
Look at the super-happy Japanese people.

See? That's a pretty awesome super-power to have.

Foresight
Just take a look at the previous and that'll prove that I have this power, rather than providing the awesome photographic evidence like I did for the last two superpowers.

Spider-Doo
This is the ability to sniff out danger and then web-sling into action.
Rpider-Roo.

It speaks for itself really.

So with that being that I feel I need to update you. Yesterday I got my new kids and they're an all right bunch. In this class I have the boisterously blonde Casey (AKA Casey Secondname from Zombie Plan) who is definitely one of year nine's most ... blonde girls. I think that's a fair assessment. While she is loud and a little bit annoying, she gets her work done and doesn't do half a bad job either, so she makes up for her shortcomings. Also in this class is Beth, who is just annoying. That's it really. She touches me inappropriately and that's just not on, really. I have to get the other kids to get her off me. Then there's Jack who is the single most annoying thing on the face of the planet. Mrs Wright has told me that if I pretend that I love him then he won't be so annoying, but I don't deal well with annoying people, and I like to make it clear that I don't like them. So yeah, that'll be difficult. Aside from that, I don't think there are any other characters in this class that will even be mentioned in this blog over the coming eight weeks, but we'll see.

Also, it's apparent that the day before my birthday isn't going to suck! Becca has lovingly decided to organise a meal out with everybody, and I love her for this. I may actually be in a good mood for my birthday then, which is certainly a change from the norm. The year is back in the position it should be, so I whole-heartedly thank you, Becca.

Anyway, with that being that I'm done. Ich habe eine deutsche Prufung im Morgen also habe ich Sorgen. An andere Seite, werde ich okay sein.

Bis Spaeter!

No comments:

Post a Comment