Wednesday 12 January 2011

Optimism

Right, yesterday I posted a post that seemed a little miserable. While I was miserable at the time, it totally doesn't represent the current course of anything. So here's a picture to prove it.
That's a smile that's too big for his face.

That's a pretty awesome MS Paint.

Anyway, in other news, footballers have gained the ability to shoot fire through their asses.
Lift off!

Also, look at my most recent pageviews:
1-2-4-8

The numbers double! I missed 1-2-3-4, but I caught this one and decided to be happy with it. Also, take a look at how many views I've had in January so far. It's like 5000 more than I expected, although the exact number is somewhere around 170. But still, that's a lot for 12 days if I say so myself.

Anyway, I need to go to DT. Ainscow is inept in her job. Oh sorry, I can't post that, because that's slander. However, slanderous activities fit in well with my schedule, so fuck it.

Screw Flanders.

No comments:

Post a Comment