Sunday 2 January 2011

My Actual Resolutions

I realised that in my last resolutions post, I didn't actually state what my resolutions are because I didn't know. Well this time I'm going to have a proper hard crack at it.

1. Be happy
This is necessary because this time last year I was a miserable wreck. So this year I'm going to start happy and remain happy indefinitely.

2. Find someone
I have everyone I need except someone. I didn't want to say "get a girlfriend" because that's far too cliché and it's not like this blog is about cliché life stuff or anything. You know what I mean.

3. Cut down on [redacted]
Last year [redacted] was a real problem for me, so this year I'm going to cut down on it. Some of you may think this is stupid, some of you may not even know what [redacted] means, but it's redacted for a reason.

4. Make and retain actual workout sessions
Last year I started doing this, but it was on/off with my attempts at gaining weight. This year I intend to not give up as soon as I pull every muscle in my arm so that they become disabled for the next three days.

5. Gain weight
It's still a problem, but I'm working on it.

6. Ace all exams, finish all coursework to my best ability and secure my place at De Montford
This shouldn't technically be that difficult so long as I keep working and don't get distracted by too much.

7. Be the best I can make me
Nothing made me happier than when this blog became the best blog on the planet. So this year I should really let this blog run wild and try and seep over into my life more so that I can be the best person ever, and not just on this blog.

8. Be more confident, man
Last year I had a huge boost in my confidence. This year I'm going to keep that confidence and not let petty things like house-bound issues and my past get in the way of the important things in life, like exams, my Real Family and of course resolution number 2.

9. "Don't make a girl a promise..."
If I fail any of these resolutions, then this resolution is also an automatic fail. Can I handle failing more than one thing? No, of course I can't. Therefore I've made up this cunning plan so that I keep to my word. I'm wicked aren't I?

Nine resolutions shouldn't be that difficult should it? Nah, it'll be easy. This time next year I'll be laughing at myself for ever considering these things as challenges. 0.0

10. On December 31st, laugh at myself for ever considering these other nine resolutions as challenges
;)

P.S. I've just reached 1122 page views. *Party pop* That number is awesome, but I can't believe I missed 999, 1000 and 1111 page views. They would have been epic. Oh well, 2000 and 2222 to come *fingers crossed*

No comments:

Post a Comment