Monday 17 January 2011

Well, Well, Well

Hey, I'm 18 now. That's pretty cool, right?

First off, I'm going to get this out of the way.

Thomas Leach - happy birthday mate :)
David Weston - Happy Birthday! :3
Máire Beatty - Happy birthday :)
Bradley Leadbitter - Happy birthday man! :D
Aimee Goodall - Happy birthday to you
                            Happy birthday to you
                            Happy dear Hutchy
                            Mashed potatoes and stew :D
                                    - Bekah Hadley - i swear that's not how it goes
                                    - Aimee Goodall - Well the real alternative involved flushing his head down the loo :(
Mairaid McKinney - Happy birthday :D x
Hannah Sneddon - Happy birthday =) xx
Eve McIntyre - Happy birthday Peterrrr :)
Callum Steedman - Happy bday G-dogg have a good one braaaaaah
Beth Malloy - Happy Birthday :D xx
Amber Powell - happy birthday :)
Sean Stanley - Happy birthday, Have a great day
Lauren Nichols - happy birthday !
Simone Smyth - Happy Birthday! :)
Sophia Haden - Happy Birthday Piotr, hope it's a good one :D x
Gemma Muir - Happy Birthday :))
Barbara Truman - Happy Birthday Hutchy :)
Jess Loader - Happy birthday Hutch :) xx

Okay, so the count so far is 18 (ironic, huh?) so I did this.

Peter Hutchinson - Aren't I popular? ;) Thanks for all the birthday messages.
 - Becca Cross, David Weston, Peter Duke and 3 others like this.

This was quite late in the afternoon, so I thought I was pretty much done. Then this happened.

Deromi Jessiman - Happy Birthday P-Dawg! x
John Alven - Happy Birthday!
Laura Squinge Mackay - Happy birthday :)
Caitlin Boydon-Jones - happy birthday :) x
Bekah Hadley - happy birthday hutchy!! hope today is at least a quarter as good as yesterday lol. hope you're free later for some JC, perfect way to celebrate turning 18 with the brotherhood : )
Paul McHutchison - Happy birthday! :)
Zakariya Faroow - happy birthday buddy!! i hope you get some sense and put spokes on the bike!!!
Becca Cross - Happy Birthday my dapper chappy! That makes 29 happy birthdays so far btw. :)
Brendan Farrell - Happy Birthday. :)
Lizzy Downey - Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Lauren Albrecht - Happpppppy Bday again!
Heather McIntyre - Happy birthday

You'll notice how the ones in bold are the most imaginative ones. I was planning on doing a "There were this many smiley faces" but then I realised that I can't be fucked. There are too many. I'll tell you what though, if Facebook meant anything in the way of attraction, then I'm going to take all of these messages and realise that I'm going to have sex with a lot of attractive women this year. Unfortunately it doesn't work like that and I do actually have to get off my backside and work for it... or do I? *types in www.fixmeupwithahotchickfromweststoke.com* You know what? That looks like even more effort than getting off my backside.

Also, I'm going to throw in this message from my phone for good measure.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR PETERRR,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!
Hope you had a great time last night and have a good day today!"
 - Lauren Albrecht

That's what I woke up to. I've never been shouted at in a text message before, and needless to say it shocked me somewhat, but I enjoyed it. It was thoughtful and not cliché.

Anyway, because I've just updated my Facebook pictures, let's skip back to Friday. More specifically, Luke's cat.
Awwwww.

That was nice, wasn't it? Anyway, here are the cards that made me laugh.
Googly eyes.

Aha! Pun! 

Those were fun cards weren't they? I think Becca bought me this card purely because she found it hilarious. Speaking of Becca's card, take a look at what she wrote on the inside.
Isn't that nice? 

Yes, caption, that is nice indeed. I'll tell you what, if it weren't for Becca and all of you guys spontaneously doing things for my birthday, then it would've been crap again. My 17th wasn't bad, but before that was dire.

Anyway, I'm sure you're dying to know what actually happened on my birthday. You know, my actual birthday and not the pre-birthdays that I had. Well, essentially this happened.
So... how old am I now? 

That cake was delicious, and I quite like that hip flask too. What basically happened was that my great-auntie and uncle came over. These are those relatives that I don't mind being related to, as I stated in a previous entry. Not much to report happened really, and to be honest if I wasn't perked up by the previous days' activities then I'd have been pretty bored and annoyed.

So, what did I get out of all of this? Well, perhaps I'll show you.
Ooh, stuff. 

Stuff indeed. Look at all that money, and the Chinese beer, and that Rolling Stones shirt and the hip flask! That's pretty much what I got, bar another shirt from Becca. I would tell you how much money there is, but I think I added to it today. £265? Something like that. For me, that's a lot of money in one go. I've never had that much ever just lying around. And that's what it's doing until it gets put in the bank. I mean, it's already in the bank and you can't touch it. You won't find it, Joe!

I'll tell you what, now that I'm 18 things have changed. Oh bollocks, I forgot to put my waistcoat in that picture. Sorry, that was off-topic. Yeah, now that I'm 18 I can legally drink, smoke, go everywhere and do everything and during this year I'll be moving out of my house and going to Uni. That will be epic. I mean, it will mean leaving all the regular Real Family outings and Brotherhood JC nights, but all that will still happen. And let's face it, I'm a great guy and I'll make a billion new friends, so I don't think I'll be lonely. And if I am, then I'll have Becca across town. Woo!

So they're the changes. Quach also mentioned now that I'm 18, I seem to be a lot happier. I don't know what it is exactly, because I've only been 18 for 47 hours, but apparently I'm happier. That's a good thing.

I think I'm running out of things to say, quite frankly. OH YEAH!

Last night the Brotherhood decided to get together for my birthday and have the best JC night EVER. The House of Monkeys is quite possibly the most ludicrous thing I've ever seen. If you've seen it, then you'll know what I'm saying. There's a gorilla that uses the toilet. Is there anything better in life? I KNOW! Anyway, I have to thank these two for hanging out with me in the evening, otherwise I'd have probably resorted to the Xbox. That wouldn't have been great. No offence to the Xbox, I enjoy playing it, but it's more of a time waster than a time user, if you know what I'm saying. You know what I'm saying? You should know what I'm saying because IT'S WRITTEN RIGHT HERE. Whoa, I'm sorry.

Anyway, I have a lot of thank you's to give out right now.

Thank you to Hilton, Leach, Josh+Maisie, Aimee and whoever else gave me money for giving me money, I'm sure I'll put that to good use.
Thank you to Quach for that Chinese beer. I haven't opened it yet, but I'd rather do that with you there just so you can appreciate my thank you even more.
Thank you to Bekah for paying for my new awesome hair cut and for having a huge house with the JC box set and a 90's TV.
Thank you to Joe for the awesome waistcoat and for organising the JC night last night.
Thank you to Luke and Dukey who ferried everyone around on Friday night so we could go and see Harry Potter.
And thank you to Becca for organising my birthday party, buying me clothes and taking me shopping.

I love all of you. So, so much.

Also, premature thank you to Tom Hoier for hosting our joint birthday on the whatever it isth. That's going to be awesome.

This has been a really long post, and I've been Peter Hutchinson and you've been my audience and I've been entertaining since February last year. 0.0 What will I do for the anniversary?!

Anyway, thank you again for all being totally awesome and for not being dicks. You're great (Y)

P.S. My views for this month is 231. Last month's was 221. Do you know what that means? January has already broken the previous record, and it's only the 17th! Woo! *Party pop* Damn my blog is awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment