Tuesday 18 January 2011

Forgot My Keys Tuesday

And that's only the first highlight of the day.

First Lesson - Free
As stated, I'd forgotten my key, so had to hide my stuff in Josh's locker and Leachy's locker respectively. However, with my key comes my pen drive, my pen drive has all my work on it. I think you can see where I'm going with this. However, instead of being annoyed at myself for not having any work to do, I used this opportunity to do some uninterrupted German revision, and so that's exactly what I did. My exam is tomorrow you know, and I'm quite worried about it. Although it seems I'm not worried about it enough to warrant learning everything off by heart, since literally two-thirds of the exam has to be made up on the spot. You know what made it fun and a little easier to learn though? Imagining Becca reading it in her Australian accent. That was brilliant.

Second Lesson - DT
Today Mrs Ainsadultfemalecalf made us lot who're doing the resit do a mock exam. This mock exam worried me ever so slightly, because I've forgotten what nytonol is, but now I remember that it's the thing they use in self-ironing shirts and glasses' frames. So yeah, that's cool. All the while else the others were firing questions at me because they didn't know the answer themselves, so I guess it sucks to be them on Thursday while I waltz through that exam with my hands tied behind my back standing on my head in a bucket of lemon flavoured custard creams. I'm hungry.

Third Lesson - Free
So I found me a Luke and a Dallamore and we headed to the "lie-berry". Once in the library we found us a Duke and a Quach, but there weren't enough seats for all of us, so subsequently we ended running off into the science corridor, only to find that both study areas were booked, and by this time we couldn't be bothered checking the rest, so we went to the Lecture Theatre! I don't remember how we did it, but somehow we ended up with a Sophia and a Maisie as well. Unfortunately this lesson didn't do me any good because my German books weren't touched and instead we messed around. Quach was trying to organise a holiday in March, but March is a silly time for a holiday, especially since I'm going to Berlin in March. Oh well, apparently we need two 21 year olds, and apparently we don't know two 21 year olds so it's now not going to happen. To be honest, I don't mind at all because I don't want to spend a gratuitous amount of money to go somewhere when I can spend a significantly lower amount and be with the same people having just as much fun. Do you know what I am saying?

Fourth Lesson - Media
I actually did a lesson of Media. I know, I'm not free anymore. I'm actually expected to be in lessons now. While this is a little annoying, it does mean that now we're actually doing stuff towards our exam rather than me being lost in the dark about what to do. That said though, it's not all that difficult, it just requires me to know everything I've done over the last two years, which I do, because I did it. I have a t-shirt to prove it. Okay, no I don't, but you get my point.

Fifth Lesson - Free
This is when it was announced that the holiday wouldn't be happening, but that didn't stop a huge discussion about it. I agree that it's a nice idea, and I want nothing more, but I now have the money to spend liberally on myself, so I don't want to blow all of it for one week in some place I've never been to before, if what I'm going for is the company (and that's exactly why I'd want to go away for a week) as opposed to legal cannabis or strange hula dancing. The point is, we could all just go on like a three hour drive to Great Yarmouth, which is a significant distance away and will cost next to nothing. Don't get me wrong, I wish I went on all my sight-seeing/walking/biking/every other holiday with my friends, and I would definitely do it if I had the money. But what I don't have is a big pocket full of Pinke-Pinke. But you know, that's my opinion. I also got Joe to read my epic tale Ein Schlag an die Tuer. It's brilliant, and he thought so too.

Anyway, that's me done for the day. Tomorrow is meine deutsche Pruefung. Sigh. It's only a half hour exam though, so it shouldn't be that bad. It's going to be terrible. But not that bad. Eugh, I wish I was better at Deutsch. Ich kann die ganze schreibende Dinge machen aber nicht der sprechende Teil.

I'm sure I'll be in touch soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment